Windows 10: HP scanner won't work with Windows 10

Discus and support HP scanner won't work with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was able to connect my HP 6978 printer when I installed Windows 10 but the scanner won't work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Patch156, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Patch156 Win User

HP scanner won't work with Windows 10

I was able to connect my HP 6978 printer when I installed Windows 10 but the scanner won't work.

:)

Patch156, Feb 6, 2020
  2. SuzyQ_835 Win User

My HP scanner is not working

Add me to the ever increasing list of people with Windows 10/HP Scanner issues. My HP All-in-One is model 7600. I, too, have spent hours and hours trying the above methods and some. To no avail. Printer works, fax works but scanner cannot find my HP
    laptop and laptop cannot detect the scanner. Absolute frustration. Do something folks!!!

SuzyQ_835, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Feb 6, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. HP scanner won't work with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - scanner won't

2. Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?: I've recently just gotten a new desktop computer with windows 11 installed. I installed all the Canon MF6160dw printer drivers, printer is printing just fine. Installed the Canon MF scanner utility driver. Shows up as being downloaded, have the short cut on my desktop but it...
  3. Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my Canon MF6160dw scanner utility open with windows 11?: I've recently just gotten a new desktop computer with windows 11 installed. I installed all the Canon MF6160dw printer drivers, printer is printing just fine. Installed the Canon MF scanner utility driver. Shows up as being downloaded, have the short cut on my desktop but it...
  4. I have a Brother ADS2800W scanner. It has been successfully added but still won't scan....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Brother ADS2800W scanner. It has been successfully added but still won't scan....: I have a Brother ADS 2800W scanner that I am trying to use for the first time. It has been attached to my HP pc successfully I believe, but it still will not scan. I have no idea why and I have spent the entire day trying to work it out. Why is it this hard? Can you please...
  5. I have a Brother ADS2800W scanner. It has been successfully added but still won't scan....

I have a Brother ADS2800W scanner. It has been successfully added but still won't scan....: I have a Brother ADS 2800W scanner that I am trying to use for the first time. It has been attached to my HP pc successfully I believe, but it still will not scan. I have no idea why and I have spent the entire day trying to work it out. Why is it this hard? Can you please...
  6. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo: Epson scanner won't open Shows one panel but with no execution buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-wont-open-epson-v500-photo/4618ff37-0638-4bc5-92ae-7d295f119e96
  7. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo: Epson scanner won't open Shows one panel but with no execution buttons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-wont-open-epson-v500-photo/4618ff37-0638-4bc5-92ae-7d295f119e96
  8. Scanner won't open Epson V500 photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.: HP printer will not scan to my MSFT surface. I can print. Says printer "offline" or can't contact my computer. They won't help. Can you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-connect-my-msft-surface-to-my-hp/4f4fb334-53b3-4896-88da-dbb2eec8cbd8
  10. can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.

can you help connect my MSFT surface to my HP scanner. It prints, but won't scan.: HP printer will not scan to my MSFT surface. I can print. Says printer "offline" or can't contact my computer. They won't help. Can you? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-connect-my-msft-surface-to-my-hp/4f4fb334-53b3-4896-88da-dbb2eec8cbd8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scanner wont work on windows 10

2. windows fax and scan wont scan

3. my all in one wont scan with windows 19