Windows 10: HP Shared

Discus and support HP Shared in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; metroxmlprocessor.exe Do I need this and how in the heck did it get in my computer ? Please splain Ricky .... Julie Ann... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Scovernj, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Scovernj Win User

HP Shared

metroxmlprocessor.exe
    Do I need this and how in the heck did it get in my computer ?

Please splain Ricky ....

Julie Ann

:)

Scovernj, Feb 24, 2021

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Feb 24, 2021
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

4. HP Shared

Unable to share screen to TV, HP laptop PC - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how frustrating it could be and we truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on this issue. However, we would need some information regarding the issue.

1. Could you please let us know the complete model of HP laptop that you using?
    2. Which build of Windows 10 are you currently on? You can refer to Which Windows operating system
      am I running?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer
    HP PCs - Sharing Your Screen Using Miracast (Windows 10)
    and try the steps mentioned in the article and check if it resolve the issue.

Regards.

Manjunath_H, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

HP Shared

1. HP Shared - Similar Threads - Shared

2. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  3. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  4. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  6. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  7. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  8. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  9. Win 11 Sharing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...
  10. Win 11 Sharing Issue

Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...