Windows 10: HP Smart Adapter Pop up

Discus and support HP Smart Adapter Pop up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; OK, this is very annoying and I cannot figure out why. I've been upgraded to Windows 10 for several weeks without a single issue, Edge is little quirky... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by steveh69, Nov 12, 2015.

1. steveh69 Win User

HP Smart Adapter Pop up

OK, this is very annoying and I cannot figure out why. I've been upgraded to Windows 10 for several weeks without a single issue, Edge is little quirky but, that's another story. As of yesterday I've been getting a daily pop up window from HP Smart Adapter that reads.

"HP offers a wide range of Smart AC Adapter for your convenience, replacement, and all travel needs. Find these accessories and more at select retailers. Your computer is designed to vary performance as needed when a smaller capacity Smart AC Adapter is connected. However your computer exceeds the power rating for the Smart Adapter connected. Please connect a higher capacity Smart AC Adapter. Thank you for choosing an HP Product"

I've used the same power adapter that came with my HP-Envy Laptop since I purchased it a couple of years ago. I have not noticed any performance issues since this bogus message began popping up, so far I've seen it 3 times. Was there an update that could have ran that caused this.

:)

steveh69, Nov 12, 2015
  2. KomouPoji Win User

how can I get rid of the hp smart adapter notification so it stops showing up on my computer

Hi,

Where do you get those pop up notification in the system tray or on the task bar?

HP smart adapter refers to power supply to the network adaptor.

Follow the steps.

• C:\Program Files\(x86)Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch

• Delete file HP Cnb Toaster.dll

• Delete file HPUSRMSG.exe

• Delete file HP Smart Adapter Help
    Delete the above files carefully and restart the computer and check if it help.

Also, for more information contact HP support team.

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

I hope the information is helpful and get back to us if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 12, 2015
  3. sslaney Win User
    how can I get rid of the hp smart adapter notification so it stops showing up on my computer

I am also being inundated with this HP Smart Adapter Help pop up. I would like to permanently disable this pop up as it is nothing but an annoyance. Unfortunately, it does not appear that I have the program files that you have specified. These are the files
    available to me under C:\Program Files\(x86)Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch:

• cnbSysInfo
    • HPMSGSVC
    • hpSmartAdapterHelp
    • HPWMISVC
    They are all .exe applications

Thanks
    HP Smart Adapter Pop up [​IMG]

sslaney, Nov 12, 2015
Thema:

HP Smart Adapter Pop up

1. HP Smart Adapter Pop up - Similar Threads - Smart Adapter Pop

2. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  3. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  4. HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. How do I stop this?: So I use a HP EliteDesk 800 MiniPC. But the most annoying part about it? The HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. I don't know why this happened, but this happens all the time while I was working. I find this really annoying to me. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!...
  5. HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. How do I stop this?

HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. How do I stop this?: So I use a HP EliteDesk 800 MiniPC. But the most annoying part about it? The HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. I don't know why this happened, but this happens all the time while I was working. I find this really annoying to me. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!...
  6. HP Smart UAC pops up by itself. How do I stop this?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  8. hp smart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp smart: what is it i just noticed it running om my pc submitted by /u/kia0071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl039t/hp_smart/
  9. HP smart ap

HP smart ap: Anyone know how to get the HP smart app - windows 10 to work? It has been working for months and now it won't open up. I've reset it and uninstalled/installed it to no avail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart-ap/06f65b6b-d956-45cb-97da-8e7d674fa19a
  10. HP SMART

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP SMART: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7651dcf9-62fb-49fe-99ae-ffb616cbb878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. hp notifications Smart CA Adapter

3. HP smart adapter popup windows 10

4. Smart adapter pop up hp laptop,
  5. how to get pop up hp smart adapter ,
  6. pop up hp smart adapter ,
  7. hp cnb toaster