Windows 10: HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

Discus and support HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This problem started about 1 week ago. Both HP Smart and Microsoft Store apps are grayed out in our app list. We have tried all the recommended... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LawrenceWare, Oct 11, 2021.

1. HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

This problem started about 1 week ago. Both HP Smart and Microsoft Store apps are grayed out in our app list. We have tried all the recommended solutions we could find online and so far nothing has helped. Message received "You will need a new application to open this MS-Windows store link." Error code 0x80073cfe. We have Windows 10 Pro, Vers 2004.

:)

LawrenceWare, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 11, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Oct 11, 2021
  4. HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

HP Smart app will not download

I need to get the HP Smart app to run my new printer but it will not download, it says starting download but nothing else is happening. I have tried restarting the computer and logging out of the Microsoft store but every time I restart and go to the store
    it says the HP App is starting download.

MatthewFindlay1, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

1. HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Smart app stopped

2. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-download HP Smart app: I have previously downloaded the HP Smart app. However, it was having a huge number of issues. I had tried all other troubleshooting options before having to resort to uninstalling and reinstalling it. It is now stuck at 4% downloaded and refuses to download any more. I have...
  3. Microsoft store - HP Smart App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store - HP Smart App: Hi,Wondering if I can get assistance on an issue with downloading the HP Smart App from the Microsoft store. I recently got a new printer, and as part of the set up process I'm required to download the HP Smart App. However, when directed to Microsoft store to install the...
  4. Microsoft store - HP Smart App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store - HP Smart App: Hi,Wondering if I can get assistance on an issue with downloading the HP Smart App from the Microsoft store. I recently got a new printer, and as part of the set up process I'm required to download the HP Smart App. However, when directed to Microsoft store to install the...
  5. Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store: Hi, I've got a new printer and I had to install the HP Smart app, I tried to install it and it failed. How could I fix this? I tried running the troubleshooter and it didn't detect anything.PS: The printer's model is HP ENVY 6020e All-in-One Printer...
  6. Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store

Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store: Hi, I've got a new printer and I had to install the HP Smart app, I tried to install it and it failed. How could I fix this? I tried running the troubleshooter and it didn't detect anything.PS: The printer's model is HP ENVY 6020e All-in-One Printer...
  7. Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download HP Smart app from Microsoft Store: Hi, I've got a new printer and I had to install the HP Smart app, I tried to install it and it failed. How could I fix this? I tried running the troubleshooter and it didn't detect anything...
  8. HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store: This problem started about 1 week ago. Both HP Smart and Microsoft Store apps are grayed out in our app list. We have tried all the recommended solutions we could find online and so far nothing has helped. Message received "You will need a new application to open this...
  9. HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store

HP Smart app stopped working and cannot be downloaded from Microsoft Store: This problem started about 1 week ago. Both HP Smart and Microsoft Store apps are grayed out in our app list. We have tried all the recommended solutions we could find online and so far nothing has helped. Message received "You will need a new application to open this...
  10. HP Smart App Stopped Working and Cannot Download from Microsoft Store

HP Smart App Stopped Working and Cannot Download from Microsoft Store: This issue started about 2 weeks ago. Both HP Smart and the Microsoft Store Apps are greyed-out on our app list. We have tried all recommended solutions we could find online and so far nothing has helped. Message received "You'll need a new app to open this MS-Windows...