Windows 10: HP Smart App won't download

Discus and support HP Smart App won't download in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried to reinstall the app, but after about 1MB of download it gives me an error with the code 0x80073D0D. I once had it installed, but after... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by R4ylot, Jan 21, 2021.

1. R4ylot Win User

HP Smart App won't download

I tried to reinstall the app, but after about 1MB of download it gives me an error with the code 0x80073D0D.

I once had it installed, but after replacing my hard drives some microsoft store apps went missing.

I was able to reinstall all without problems, except this one.

:)

R4ylot, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 21, 2021
  3. HP Smart app will not download

I need to get the HP Smart app to run my new printer but it will not download, it says starting download but nothing else is happening. I have tried restarting the computer and logging out of the Microsoft store but every time I restart and go to the store
    it says the HP App is starting download.

MatthewFindlay1, Jan 21, 2021
  4. HP Smart App won't download

HP Smart app will not download

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues when downloading HP smart app from Microsoft Store. I will certainly assist you with the issue.

For further clarity on the issue, please respond to the questions below:

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?

2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

3. Have you tried downloading any other apps from the Microsoft Store?

4. Do you receive any error code when trying to download apps?

Refer the article Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try the suggestions mentioned below and see if that helps.

Method 1: Troubleshoot Microsoft Store

Try running troubleshooting the app using the troubleshooter. Refer the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Method 2: Re-register Microsoft Store

Try re-registering the app using PowerShell command and see if that helps.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now type in the command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    3. Restart the PC.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

HP Smart App won't download

1. HP Smart App won't download - Similar Threads - Smart App won't

2. I can't download the HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download the HP Smart app: Hi! I uninstalled the HP Smart app but when I tried to install it again, it keeps on getting an error and it won't let me download the app. I tried all the solutions I saw from here but it didn't work at all....
  3. I can't download the HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download the HP Smart app: Hi! I uninstalled the HP Smart app but when I tried to install it again, it keeps on getting an error and it won't let me download the app. I tried all the solutions I saw from here but it didn't work at all....
  4. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot re-download HP Smart app: I have previously downloaded the HP Smart app. However, it was having a huge number of issues. I had tried all other troubleshooting options before having to resort to uninstalling and reinstalling it. It is now stuck at 4% downloaded and refuses to download any more. I have...
  5. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot re-download HP Smart app: I have previously downloaded the HP Smart app. However, it was having a huge number of issues. I had tried all other troubleshooting options before having to resort to uninstalling and reinstalling it. It is now stuck at 4% downloaded and refuses to download any more. I have...
  6. Cannot re-download HP Smart app

7. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  8. hp smart app

hp smart app: I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it. When I click on install it says "you already own this app" and then does nothing. I have tried looking for it on HP page but I just keep getting sent back to MS...
  9. HP Smart app will not download

HP Smart app will not download: I need to get the HP Smart app to run my new printer but it will not download, it says starting download but nothing else is happening. I have tried restarting the computer and logging out of the Microsoft store but every time I restart and go to the store it says the HP App...
  10. HP Smart App download stuck on 'Starting Download'

HP Smart App download stuck on 'Starting Download': I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the windows store, however it doesn't get past 'Starting Download' when installing. I tried a few random apps on the store and they all downloaded fine so I don't know why it is just HP Smart which fails to download. I have...