Windows 10: HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop

Discus and support HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled HP Smart App because it stopped working. The app said the printer was online but when I tried to scan it erroneously said I was offline.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Valerie.R, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Valerie.R Win User

HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop

I uninstalled HP Smart App because it stopped working. The app said the printer was online but when I tried to scan it erroneously said I was offline. I used MS store to download the app again. After download it won't install or open. I tried to reinstall and MS store indicates it's already installed on my laptop but it does not appear in my list of apps. How do I get it to install?

:)

Valerie.R, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 6, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Aug 6, 2020
  4. rk3066 Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Smart App won't

2. Installing HP Smart App on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing HP Smart App on PC: Hi,I have been trying to install the HP Smart App on my PC but the install keeps failing and providing the following code "Code: 0x80070002"I am not tech savvy and have tried everything that I can think of, but nothing is working. I also note that it says that the problem is...
  3. Installing HP Smart App on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing HP Smart App on PC: Hi,I have been trying to install the HP Smart App on my PC but the install keeps failing and providing the following code "Code: 0x80070002"I am not tech savvy and have tried everything that I can think of, but nothing is working. I also note that it says that the problem is...
  4. Installing HP Smart App on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

HP Smart smart app uninstalled: Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only...
  6. HP Smart App won't download

HP Smart App won't download: I tried to reinstall the app, but after about 1MB of download it gives me an error with the code 0x80073D0D. I once had it installed, but after replacing my hard drives some microsoft store apps went missing. I was able to reinstall all without problems, except this one....
  7. hp smart app

hp smart app: I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it. When I click on install it says "you already own this app" and then does nothing. I have tried looking for it on HP page but I just keep getting sent back to MS...
  8. Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop: When I attempt to install HP Smart on my laptop, after pressing the "get" button, a box pops up and says "Just a moment" and it appears a download button will appear, but the message goes away and there's just an empty white box. I've tried repeatedly, but have had no...
  9. HP Smart app will not download

HP Smart app will not download: I need to get the HP Smart app to run my new printer but it will not download, it says starting download but nothing else is happening. I have tried restarting the computer and logging out of the Microsoft store but every time I restart and go to the store it says the HP App...
  10. HP SMART app - crash

HP SMART app - crash: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. ***Title changed from: HP SMART***...