Windows 10: hp smart app

Discus and support hp smart app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it. When I click on install it says "you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DonnieGrant, Dec 29, 2020.

1. hp smart app

I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it.

When I click on install it says "you already own this app" and then does nothing.

I have tried looking for it on HP page but I just keep getting sent back to MS Store.

:)

DonnieGrant, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 29, 2020
  3. HP smart photo

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the Model number of this HP system?

This issue might be due to the compatibility reasons. So I suggest you install Hp media smart program or app in compatibility mode and check.

I want you install the hp smart menu from the link given below and then run the program in compatibility mode.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=ob-80442-1

To run the program in compatibility mode follow the link and instructions mentioned in the link.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows 10

I suggest you perform a clean boot and try transferring the data
    . Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link
    to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope the information helps.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Graeme.P Win User

hp smart app

HP smart ap

Hi Chris, I'm Graeme, an independent adviser here to help.

I've seen this problem before, and here are the steps that worked to make HP Smart work again:

- Uninstall the app through Apps & Features.

- Install it again using this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hp-smart/9wzd...

- Reboot your PC.

- Try running the app.

If it doesn't work, see if you can use compatibility mode with it:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/15078/...

Otherwise, please let me know how you go! Thanks!

Graeme.P, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

hp smart app

1. hp smart app - Similar Threads - smart app

2. AD2F1837 file suddenly missing, causing HP Smart app not to work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AD2F1837 file suddenly missing, causing HP Smart app not to work.: Previous response here from a MS rep said to delete and reinstall the HP Smart App from the MS store because the app is probably corrupt. I did that and now it won't even install, which probably means the app in the store is broken, or else someone needs to provide a link...
  3. Cannot download HP Smart app in Microsoft Store - keep getting error code 0x800u3cfb

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download HP Smart app in Microsoft Store - keep getting error code 0x800u3cfb: I purchased a new HP LaserJet printer this week. On one of two Windows 10 laptops I am encountering a recurring issue trying to download the HP Smart app. It appears to download about 585KB out of about 130MB total package and then stop, reporting this error: [ATTACH] If...
  4. Windows Defender smart screen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. How can I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender smart screen prevented an unrecognised app from starting. How can I...: I am trying to run software that allows me to connect to my powered speakers so that I can adjust the settings of the speaker and windows defender keeps blocking it. I dont know how to override it. Can someone help please? It's the AVE DSP software from the avecorp.com.au...
  5. Setup of HP Officejet 9015e failing because HP Smart App does not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup of HP Officejet 9015e failing because HP Smart App does not open: Hello, Running WIN 1020H2 build 19042.906. Trying to setup my 9015e on WIN 10. Connected via ethernet to modem/router (not using wireless). When getting HP Smart from the Windows Store, I hit my problem: HP Smart has installed from The Store, but will not open correctly....
  6. HP Smart App won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HP Smart App won't download: I tried to reinstall the app, but after about 1MB of download it gives me an error with the code 0x80073D0D. I once had it installed, but after replacing my hard drives some microsoft store apps went missing. I was able to reinstall all without problems, except this one....
  7. Bad image quality compared to Netflix App on Smart TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad image quality compared to Netflix App on Smart TV: I have a PC connected to our PC on the living room. We always use this for mainly Netflix and the occasional game. Today my little boy pulled a bit hard on the HDMI cable and broke it. So we had to switch to the Netflix App on the TV. I noticed straight away the image...
  8. Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox game streaming app may come to smart TVs over the next year: [ATTACH] Microsoft is in the early phases of rolling out its xCloud streaming service on mobile devices, but TVs are the next logical step. In an interview with The Verge, Xbox chief Phil Spencer has revealed we’ll likely see an Xbox app appear on smart TVs over...
  9. HP Smart App Stopped Working and Cannot Download from Microsoft Store

HP Smart App Stopped Working and Cannot Download from Microsoft Store: This issue started about 2 weeks ago. Both HP Smart and the Microsoft Store Apps are greyed-out on our app list. We have tried all recommended solutions we could find online and so far nothing has helped. Message received "You'll need a new app to open this MS-Windows...
  10. HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop

HP Smart App won't install on windows 10 laptop: I uninstalled HP Smart App because it stopped working. The app said the printer was online but when I tried to scan it erroneously said I was offline. I used MS store to download the app again. After download it won't install or open. I tried to reinstall and MS store...