Windows 10: HP Smart smart app uninstalled

Discus and support HP Smart smart app uninstalled in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnantvijayBhagwandeen, Jun 25, 2021.

1. HP Smart smart app uninstalled

Hello I have uninstalled the HP Smart app from my PC and I want to install a app to use in printer to scan the HP app goes through the complete installation but at the end it still wants me to install HP Smart I have 2 different printers I use 1 a HP LaserJet printer only the other a HP inkjet ink advantage 3835and the smart app locks itself on to the inkjet and I cannot scan from the 3835 what can i do to resolve this dilemma

:)

AnantvijayBhagwandeen, Jun 25, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 25, 2021
  3. JoeFX Win User
    Setup of HP Officejet 9015e failing because HP Smart App does not open

Thanks for the suggestion, Denis.
    I had read that suggestion when I was reading around earlier. I went to the hp site, drivers & downloads, but could not specifically find this "full-solution" software (am I blind?). What I did find, when clicked to download, it linked me back to the HP Smart page. Possibly with the Smart App installed, it will automatically link you to it. I will go ahead, uninstall the Smart App and re-try something from the hp page. Will report back my results ASAP.

OK -- I'm back.
    Removed the Smart App via Settings.
    Back on the hp site, downloads & drivers I found 4 things:
    1) Driver product Installation software. Looks like this installs the Smart App. No thanks.
    2) HP Universal Fax driver. Not planning on faxing much of anything, so I think not this.
    3) Firmware Update. Is this needed?
    4) HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software.

#4 looks like the best bet here on this page. Is this correct? Is this the Full solution software you mentioned?

JoeFX, Jun 25, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

HP Smart smart app uninstalled

Setup of HP Officejet 9015e failing because HP Smart App does not open

I have 2 HP printers, LaserJet Pro MFP M148 and OfficeJet Pro 9015, see issues for Smart so have removed it from 4 Desktops and a few Notebooks. Most of my needs are satisfied by programs and for scanning I use Windows Fax and Scan if a program can't, only needs the HP drivers. Part of what Smart wants is to set up an account and I pass on that. On one Desktop Smart only went to a blank page.

Berton, Jun 25, 2021
Thema:

HP Smart smart app uninstalled

1. HP Smart smart app uninstalled - Similar Threads - Smart smart app

2. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  3. HP Smart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart: Why Microsoft Puts HP Smart to Windows 11 Users Device, even some of them don't have any HP products? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7f7aa4e7-5230-4e4d-824a-bc492f57df71
  4. Can't reinstall HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall HP Smart app: This is not the first time I asked this question. The last time someone said they would look into it and get back to me or present the issue to more advanced users but I never heard another word and now the problem has become much worse.I was working from home and had the HP...
  5. HP Smart App won't download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    HP Smart App won't download: I tried to reinstall the app, but after about 1MB of download it gives me an error with the code 0x80073D0D. I once had it installed, but after replacing my hard drives some microsoft store apps went missing. I was able to reinstall all without problems, except this one....
  6. hp smart app

hp smart app: I am unable to install hp smart app from Store. It was not scanning so I deleted it and now I cannot reload it. When I click on install it says "you already own this app" and then does nothing. I have tried looking for it on HP page but I just keep getting sent back to MS...
  7. hp smart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp smart: what is it i just noticed it running om my pc submitted by /u/kia0071 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jl039t/hp_smart/
  8. HP Smart app will not download

HP Smart app will not download: I need to get the HP Smart app to run my new printer but it will not download, it says starting download but nothing else is happening. I have tried restarting the computer and logging out of the Microsoft store but every time I restart and go to the store it says the HP App...
  9. HP SMART app - crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP SMART app - crash: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. ***Title changed from: HP SMART***...
  10. HP SMART

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP SMART: I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-smart/7651dcf9-62fb-49fe-99ae-ffb616cbb878