Windows 10: HP SMART

Discus and support HP SMART in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlairThompson1, Nov 12, 2018.

1. HP SMART

I click on desktop icon, HPSmart, it opens for 3 seconds then closes again, i can't access it for scanning a document i need to load on my computer.

:)

BlairThompson1, Nov 12, 2018

2. HP smart photo

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the Model number of this HP system?

This issue might be due to the compatibility reasons. So I suggest you install Hp media smart program or app in compatibility mode and check.

I want you install the hp smart menu from the link given below and then run the program in compatibility mode.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=ob-80442-1

To run the program in compatibility mode follow the link and instructions mentioned in the link.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

I suggest you perform a clean boot and try transferring the data
    . Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link
    to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope the information helps.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 12, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how can I get rid of the hp smart adapter notification so it stops showing up on my computer

Hi,

Where do you get those pop up notification in the system tray or on the task bar?

HP smart adapter refers to power supply to the network adaptor.

Follow the steps.

• C:\Program Files\(x86)Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch

• Delete file HP Cnb Toaster.dll

• Delete file HPUSRMSG.exe

• Delete file HP Smart Adapter Help
    Delete the above files carefully and restart the computer and check if it help.

Also, for more information contact HP support team.

HP Technical Support, Help, and Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

I hope the information is helpful and get back to us if the issue still persists, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 12, 2018
  4. HP SMART

Smart TV

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your Smart TV?
    • Have you tried checking with your Smart TV's manufacturer if there were any available firmware updates?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

HP SMART

1. HP SMART - Similar Threads - SMART

2. Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3: Recently I bought a second-hand mobile workstation. It is an HP Zbook studio g5 Mobile workstation. Everything is fine with this device but I'm facing a lag issue with it. 1 out of 3 times when the laptop is turned on it starts to lag the windows or mouse. Not every time but...
  3. Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3: Recently I bought a second-hand mobile workstation. It is an HP Zbook studio g5 Mobile workstation. Everything is fine with this device but I'm facing a lag issue with it. 1 out of 3 times when the laptop is turned on it starts to lag the windows or mouse. Not every time but...
  4. Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working: I install the drivers for sound, and along with the drivers, intel smart sound was downloaded, after which there was a hiss from my microphone, while the sound was...
  5. Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working

Due to intel smart sound technology, the microphone stopped working: I install the drivers for sound, and along with the drivers, intel smart sound was downloaded, after which there was a hiss from my microphone, while the sound was...
  6. To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...: I have saw device and also smart card, but to login to saw device I need to generate the PIM for smart card.My laptop doesnt have smart card reader so Can you please help with the another way to solve this problem. I need to generate the PIM from UI or else login credentials...
  7. To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...: I have saw device and also smart card, but to login to saw device I need to generate the PIM for smart card.My laptop doesnt have smart card reader so Can you please help with the another way to solve this problem. I need to generate the PIM from UI or else login credentials...
  8. To login to saw device need to generate the PIM for smart card but dont have smart card...

9. diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden var olmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden var olmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum...: Diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden tv me bağlanmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum ne yapmalıyım https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diz-%C3%BCst%C3%BC-bilgi-sayar%C4%B1m-%C3%B6nceden/dde32f73-d366-4d22-bf49-50849eae7908
  10. diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden var olmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum...

diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden var olmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum...: Diz üstü bilgi sayarım önceden tv me bağlanmasına rağmen artık smart tv ekranıma yansıtamıyorum ne yapmalıyım https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diz-%C3%BCst%C3%BC-bilgi-sayar%C4%B1m-%C3%B6nceden/dde32f73-d366-4d22-bf49-50849eae7908