Windows 10: HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working

Discus and support HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HP Split x2 13 m010dx (PC and tablet in one), Windows 10 Home systems automatic tablet mode switch does not work. Also tried clean install of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by semvargas, Feb 11, 2016.

1. semvargas Win User

HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working

HP Split x2 13 m010dx (PC and tablet in one), Windows 10 Home systems automatic tablet mode switch does not work.
    Also tried clean install of Windows 10 Home and upgrade from Windows 8.1 but non of them worked.
    Normally the capture device, or or just "pulling smoothly."
    In neither case automatically switching to tablet mode does not work, although It has been set.

:)

semvargas, Feb 11, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Split Screen

Hi Barbara, you may be in Tablet Mode and that is why you cannot turn off split screen . . .

Press Windows key + A key combination

On the Resulting Flyout, if you cannot see the Tablet Mode Button, click 'Expand'

If the Tablet Mode Button is not gray, click it so it becomes gray

This will turn off tablet mode and should remove the split screen . . .

Imgur

DaveM121, Feb 11, 2016
  3. mrgrim22 Win User
    split windows on 10

Is there no way to do it not in tablet mode? I know how to split them outside tablet mode just resizing them is a pain. Why would they take away the option to do that outside tablet mode?

mrgrim22, Feb 11, 2016
Thema:

HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working

1. HP Split auto tablet mode NOT working - Similar Threads - Split auto tablet

2. Tablet Mode Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode Is Not Working: In My Laptop Having Windows 10 Tablet Mode Is Not Working In Windows Action Center tablat Mode Is Disabled and In Setting There Is no Switch For Toggling Tablet Mode On-Off How Can I Solved This Problem...
  3. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: when i enable tablet mode on my computer the touch screen does not work. i don't know how to fix it. i have a Lenovo ideapad 130S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/7797e907-218e-4824-a7a1-ef3d0d26fa86
  4. Split screen issue in tablet mode on 1903

Split screen issue in tablet mode on 1903: After update to Windows 10 1903, when I open app in split screen in tablet mode, it's placed improperly, part of the top bar is going out of the display: [ATTACH] This doesn't happen in all situations when split screen is started the same. -If split screen is triggered by...
  5. HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable

HP Pavilion x360 tablet mode - keyboard does not auto-disable: Just got a HP Pavilion x360. When the screen is rotated round to turn the laptop into a tablet, the keyboard and trackpad don't auto-lock, so it still gets inputs. Obviously this makes it useless as a tablet. Windows' tablet mode settings don't seem to include a setting for...
  6. Auto tablet mode no longer working after 1809 build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto tablet mode no longer working after 1809 build: I recently installed the 1809 build in my Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop and ever since, when I fold the keyboard back for tablet mode, it doesn't automatically activate tablet mode nor does it deactivate the keyboard and trackpad. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  7. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working: I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-tablet-mode-not-working/5ff7b65a-3a18-47bb-b9a2-1e69b2757005
  8. Can't split window in tablet mode

Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  9. Can't split window in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't split window in tablet mode: Hi! I am using HP envy x360 2 in 1. After the latest update installation in August, I can no longer get side by side window in tablet mode. The interface is replaced by timeline, the top of interface shows each window I opened but I can't drag them to make them side by side...
  10. Auto switch tablet/desktop mode stopped working...

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto switch tablet/desktop mode stopped working...: Does anyone know how to turn on the automatic desktop/tablet mode switching? I run W10, the official release, on a Surface Pro 3 with a keyboard cover. Up to now, when I detach the keyboard I get asked if I want to switch to tablet mode, and when I attach the keyboard...