Windows 10: HP Stream 11 unable to update to Windows 10 version 1803

Discus and support HP Stream 11 unable to update to Windows 10 version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have 3GB of free storage on my hard drive so I am unable to update my computer. However it says I can update if I have an external storage with at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by s#perry, Sep 29, 2019.

1. s#perry Win User

HP Stream 11 unable to update to Windows 10 version 1803

I have 3GB of free storage on my hard drive so I am unable to update my computer. However it says I can update if I have an external storage with at least 11.6GB space plugged into my computer. I have a USB with 27GB plugged in but Windows will still not update for some reason.

:)

s#perry, Sep 29, 2019
  2. rk3066 Win User

HP Stream 11 Issues

I bought the HP Stream 11 via eBay for $60 and it'll only able to install Linux OS's and Not Windows 10! The keyboard/Touch-pad don't work but in Linux it does? (Odd...) any thoughts

rk3066, Sep 29, 2019
  3. bradt1 Win User
    hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Original Title: hp stream 11 touchpad

the touch pad on my hp stream 11 stopped working with a windows 10 update. so to save time let me say that i have tried every driver download and fix on the internet. when i install the synaptics driver it tells me that everything is updated and ready for
    use, but that is not the case. my touchpad is not even listed in the device manager. there is a synaptics pointing device driver listed in programs and features but when i try and delete it i get a run dll message that says the module could not be found so
    there is some weird stuff going on.

bradt1, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer

Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101
    • 0x80070643

Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you.

Al Burc, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Stream 11 unable to update to Windows 10 version 1803 - Similar Threads - Stream unable update

2. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  3. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  4. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to reinstall an HP printer driver on Windows 10, versions 1709 and 1803

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to reinstall an HP printer driver on Windows 10, versions 1709 and 1803: If I uninstall my old HP printer driver and then try to reinstall it, the printer driver fails to install. Similarly, when Windows Update tries to install a new driver for my HP printer, the printer driver fails to install....
  6. Unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream

Unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream: I am unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream. There is notoriously little space on this HP laptop, and even after stripping off all the files and programs I possibly can, I can still not create enough space to run the upgrade. For a while I was able to, using a 32 GB...
  7. Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803: Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful. I've done the following per some suggestions found online: Updated drivers Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed"...
  8. Windows 10 Update for HP Stream

Windows 10 Update for HP Stream: My HP keeps attempting to update but I do not have enough internal storage. I have an SD card with plenty of storage and it says that I can use an external storage, but it is still not working. I don't understand why it still won't update....
  9. Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 1803

Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 1803: For the past few months I have been trying to install windows 10 version 1803 to no avail. I have tried SFC and DISM and nothing. I tied to D/L it manually and use the media creation tool. all I got was a lengthy log file which for some reason when I go to post it here...
  10. Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed: Why have there been so many Avira AntiVir issues dating back to 2017, NOT being addressed by Microsoft? Users receive messages that some apps need to be uninstalled. The app was NOT installed by the users and is not listed under programs available to uninstall. The message...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp stream 11 update 1903

2. hp sream update not enough storage