Windows 10: HP Stream 14 gray screen

Discus and support HP Stream 14 gray screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonnVarnell, Dec 21, 2021.

1. HP Stream 14 gray screen

I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please?

:)

RonnVarnell, Dec 21, 2021

2. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Dec 21, 2021
  3. DuffBS Win User
    restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14)

Vijay, I have programs that asks me to restart my computer. HP stream 14. #2. I've tried windows suggested remedies on getting more space, apparently not enough.Now when I try to update win.10 v
    1903 I get a message telling me that other updates are downloading that was 4 days ago.It tells me to try restarting my computer.Hence my question

DuffBS, Dec 21, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

HP Stream 14 gray screen

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers - Wij stellen technologie op de proef

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

HP Stream 14 gray screen 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin HP Stream 14 gray screen :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue HP Stream 14 gray screen :p

P4-630, Dec 21, 2021
Thema:

HP Stream 14 gray screen

1. HP Stream 14 gray screen - Similar Threads - Stream gray screen

2. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  3. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  4. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  5. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  6. Laptop Screen HP Stream Laptop 14-DS0xxx

Laptop Screen HP Stream Laptop 14-DS0xxx: Hi, so, I was using my laptop in my room this morning and decided to get up and take shower and stuff. As I stood up, my laptop almost fell on the ground but I caught it very aggressively and when I turned it on, half the screen was white. I want to know which laptop screen I...
  7. Reseting hp stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  8. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!: What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't...
  9. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Stream 14: Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14/d19d3106-be21-4236-a208-edd7a614a4f0"
  10. HP Stream 14

HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...