Windows 10: HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

Discus and support HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MambaJr Smith, Dec 4, 2022.

1. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad thunderbolt 3 dock gen 2. The only thing that the laptop is seeing is the Ethernet and the audio. I have tried to bridge the Lenovo ThinkPad, but the laptop won't except the download. I am not getting no error codes. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong

:)

MambaJr Smith, Dec 4, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Lenovo Recalls 208,000 ThinkPad Batteries

On March 1, 2007, Lenovo voluntarily recalled certain 208,000 9-cell lithium-ion batteries. These batteries were manufactured for use with ThinkPad notebook computers that shipped worldwide between November 2005 and February 2007. All ThinkPad R60, R60e Series, ThinkPad T60, T60p Series and ThinkPad Z60m, Z61e, Z61m, and Z61p Series with 9-cell 10.8V, 5.2 Ah batteries with part number FRU P/N 92P1131 are being recalled. All affected batteries will be replaced free of charge. Lenovo suggests those computers with defective units remove the battery and use the AC adaptor until a replacement has arrived.

Source: Lenovo

malware, Dec 4, 2022
  3. bro67 Win User
    Lenovo Thinkpad 11E-G2Woot Deal of the Day.

If anyone is looking for a decent laptop that will not break the wallet. Woot has listed a Lenovo 11E-G2 with the AMD A4-6210 Quad Core for $259.99. Link is below for more info.

Lenovo ThinkPad 11.6 Quad-Core Notebook - Woot

bro67, Dec 4, 2022
  4. btarunr Win User

HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 14 and Thinkpad Edge 15 Ship This Week

Lenovo today announced it is sharpening its focus on small to medium businesses (SMB) from top to bottom, beginning with the introduction of new products like the ThinkPad Edge 14 and 15 inch laptops. Designed for style and sophistication, select models offer an elegant backlit keyboard. The ThinkPad Edge laptops are already powering innovative SMBs like the Cupcake Stop in New York City. Lenovo also announced today the debut of new attention-grabbing worldwide ads showcasing the imagination, engineering and proven ability of Think-branded PC products.

"We're creating a full SMB program, starting with products like the ThinkPad Edge 14 and 15 inch laptops," said Jerry Paradise, director, Worldwide ThinkPad Product Marketing, Lenovo. "We have seen strong demand already for the ThinkPad Edge 13 inch, and we'll continue to expand the ThinkPad Edge lineup going forward, extending the same leadership in innovation, quality and reliability in SMB that we're known for with large enterprise customers."

HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad 115a_thm.jpg

Edge Out the Competition
    Starting at just $599, the affordable ThinkPad Edge laptops combine price, productivity features SMBs need like fast processing, wireless options and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) features, in a sleek, modern design. The laptops come equipped with:
    • Choices of the latest Intel Core i5 and i3 Series as well as Celeron processors
    • Strong VoIP features including high resolution cameras and an HD LED screen
    • Array of multimedia with optional AMD discrete graphics, DVD/RW or optional Blu-Ray, VGA and HDMI out for watching HD content and a 7-in1 multicard reader
    • Choices of wireless technologies including 4G, 3G, WiFi and Bluetooth
    • Comfortable spill-resistant new contemporary-style ThinkPad keyboard with multitouch touchpad
    • Heatwave red or midnight black finishes
    To help save busy SMBs time and money, Lenovo also includes ThinkVantage Technologies (TVT) productivity tools. TVTs like Rescue and Recovery help recover lost or corrupted files while Access Connections helps easily connect and manage Internet connections.

A Sweet Business Edge
    SMB owner and entrepreneur Lev Ekster created a hit recently with the first mobile cupcake shop in New York City – the Cupcake Stop. Ekster relies on the ThinkPad Edge 13 inch laptop to help him run and grow the business. He uses it for ordering supplies, developing menus, processing payroll and even marketing his business through social media like Facebook and Twitter.

"I spend nearly 95% of my day out of the office, so having an ultra-mobile laptop that can keep up with me is extremely important," said Lev Ekster, owner, the Cupcake Stop. "With the ThinkPad Edge, I can focus on my business, whether I'm at home, in the truck or on my way to a new partner meeting. I use WiFi and AT&T's 3G broadband service to message customers my location and the cupcake of the day. The laptop handles the different office tasks I throw at it, and it fits my image and style as an ambitious, focused small business owner."

So far, the ThinkPad Edge laptop has helped Ekster send 1,000 tweets, 50 Facebook posts, process 300 employee hours and run 11 hours a day on average.

AT&T's 3G service is available on a full range of Lenovo ThinkPad laptops, which come factory-equipped with built-in mobile broadband modules that are enabled for AT&T LaptopConnect. The service provides extensive broadband access both domestically and internationally.

Pricing and Availability
    The ThinkPad 14 and 15 inch laptops are available now through business partners, www.lenovo.com and leading retailers including Best Buy for Business stores beginning in April. Pricing for select models starts at approximately $599.

btarunr, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

1. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad - Similar Threads - Stream Lenovo ThinkPad

2. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  3. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  4. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  5. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  6. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reseting hp stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  8. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!: What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't...
  9. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Stream 14: Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14/d19d3106-be21-4236-a208-edd7a614a4f0"
  10. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...