Windows 10: Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option

Discus and support Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP Stream 14 is stuck on choose an option. It wont let me reset my laptop. I tried all the option in trouble shoot and nothinh works. When i try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrishtianLee, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option

My HP Stream 14 is stuck on choose an option. It wont let me reset my laptop. I tried all the option in trouble shoot and nothinh works. When i try to continue to windows recovery environment my screen turns black and takes me to choose an option. I need help ASAP

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option [​IMG]

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option [​IMG]

:)

TrishtianLee, Jan 27, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option :p

P4-630, Jan 27, 2021
  3. DuffBS Win User
    restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14)

Vijay, I have programs that asks me to restart my computer. HP stream 14. #2. I've tried windows suggested remedies on getting more space, apparently not enough.Now when I try to update win.10 v
    1903 I get a message telling me that other updates are downloading that was 4 days ago.It tells me to try restarting my computer.Hence my question

DuffBS, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option

HP Launches the Stream Series Low-Cost Notebooks and Tablets

HP today expanded the innovative HP Stream line-up of thin and light Windows products that leverage the cloud and make it easy to work and play from more places with the addition of two new notebook PCs and two new tablets.

"Today's consumers demand mobile products that fit their personal style and allow them to work and play wherever they are," said Mike Nash, vice president, Product Management, Consumer Personal Systems, HP. "The HP Stream products announced today hit the mark with sleek design, portability, access to free cloud storage, and the familiarity of Windows and Office 365."

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option HP_Stream_133_01_thm.jpg

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option HP_Stream_8_01_thm.jpg

A NEW kind of notebook PC -- HP Stream
    The innovative HP Stream is a new kind of Windows notebook PC that provides unsurpassed value in a thin and light package, and includes value-added services with free cloud storage for instant access and sharing of content with 1 TB of Microsoft OneDrive for one year; Office 365 Personal for one year(2) to edit, share or collaborate in real-time; and a $25 gift card in the box to use for anything from the Microsoft Store such as apps, videos, or XBOX games. The HP Stream 13.3" includes an optional 200 MB of free 4G data each month with no annual contract for the life of the device.

In the past customers have had to choose between expensive thin and light or less expensive PCs that were typically thicker and heavier. HP Stream customers can enjoy the best of both worlds in a thin, light and affordable notebook PC with the power for most every day computing tasks.

Customers can enjoy entertainment in high-definition (HD) with an 11.6" HD display or 13.3" HD optional touch display,(5) while the innovative fanless design with high efficiency Intel Celeron processor and 32 GB of eMMC flash memory allows for quiet, cool operation and quick file recall. Stunning colors and stylish gradient design available in Orchid Magenta and Horizon Blue are sure to turn heads.

The HP Stream portfolio also includes the recently announced 14-inch HP Stream notebook. Sleek design, value-added cloud services and long battery life make the HP Stream an attractive mobile device for on-the-go customers.

Stay connected and do more with HP Stream Tablets
    The HP Stream 7 and HP Stream 8 Windows tablets keep customers connected to work, friends and content all at an exceptional value. The cloud-connected, Intel-powered 7" and 8" tablets include one year of Office 365 Personal and 60 minutes of Skype each month, 1 TB of Microsoft OneDrive storage for one year,(1) and a full Windows 8.1 experience. The HP Stream 8 tablet includes an optional 200 MB of free 4G data each month with no annual contract for the life of the device.

Customers can fully personalize their tablet with Start screen, live tiles and a dynamic lock screen and with multi-user support built-in, sharing the tablet between users is easy.

HP Connected apps aggregates customers' digital content in one place
    Easily share, create and play with the HP Connected suite of apps included on HP Stream notebooks and tablets. HP Connected apps combine customers' digital content including photos, music, and apps -- all in one place, and make it easier to enjoy music, photos and digital files from multiple sources in a convenient way.
    • HP Connected Music lets customers listen to music from multiple sources including their local library and streaming services.
    • HP Connected Photo aggregates customer photos from multiple sources in one place.
    • Access files across multiple platforms from PCs to tablets and smartphones to online services in one place with HP Connected Drive.
    Pricing and Availability
    The HP Stream products announced today are expected to be available in the United States beginning in November at www.hpshopping.com and select retailers.

The HP Stream 11.6"diagonal starts at $199.99.
    The HP Stream 13.3" diagonal starts at $229.99.
    The HP Stream 7 Tablet starts at $99.99.
    The HP Stream 8 Tablet starts at $149.99.

Cristian_25H, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option

1. Hp stream 14 stuck on Choose an option - Similar Threads - stream stuck Choose

2. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  3. HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14 & Lenovo ThinkPad: Hi everyone, I bought a new HP Stream 14 Processor IntelR CeleronR N4120 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.77 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor No pen or touch input is available for this display. I'm trying to use a ThinkPad...
  4. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  5. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Stream 14 gray screen: I just purchased the HP Stream 14 and get a grey screen following pin...what the answer please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14-gray-screen/7738818d-1dee-4ed9-ad35-465b91d629bf
  6. HP Stream 14 gray screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Reseting hp stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  8. Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp 14 Stream, Laptop!: What can I do in replace of the Windows C: disk space? I bought this laptop and it has 57.5 gb of disk space but a game that im trying to download is 97 gb, What am I supposed to do or buy so I can download the game id like to play ? I don't download anything else so I don't...
  9. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Stream 14: Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream-14/d19d3106-be21-4236-a208-edd7a614a4f0"
  10. HP Stream 14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Stream 14: I just purchased this laptop and no ones hands of touched it but mine. I used it and the next time I checked my email I noticed the computer says no battery detect and if that doesn't suck bad enough but it says there is something wrong with my BIOS! Not to sound dumb or...