Windows 10: HP Stream 14

Discus and support HP Stream 14 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stumpsBTA, Jan 24, 2020.

1. stumpsBTA Win User

HP Stream 14

Hi , I need to put more memory on to the above machine to enable download of windows updates, can I just plug in an sd card?if so what size is best please?

:)

stumpsBTA, Jan 24, 2020
  2. DuffBS Win User

restart computer without total shutdown (hp stream 14)

Vijay, I have programs that asks me to restart my computer. HP stream 14. #2. I've tried windows suggested remedies on getting more space, apparently not enough.Now when I try to update win.10 v
    1903 I get a message telling me that other updates are downloading that was 4 days ago.It tells me to try restarting my computer.Hence my question

DuffBS, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jan 24, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

HP Stream 14

Which of these 14" laptops would you choose [Bought a 14" HP]

I just ordered the 14" HP Pavilion 14-bf001nd
    Tweakers

• Intel Core i3-7100U (2.4GHz)
    • 6GB ram (1x4 + 1x2.... I might upgrade it in the near future to 2x4GB to run dual channel, if it's already fast enough maybe not though..)
    • 256GB M.2 SSD
    • 1080p IPS screen
    • Backlit keyboard
    • Colors silver/gold
    • AC Wifi + BT 4.2
    I will mainly use it for email/web browsing, Netflix and live TV streaming which shouldn't be a problem with this laptop.

HP Stream 14 2001649487-jpeg.jpg

I will have it tomorrow!! *Big Grin HP Stream 14 :D*Clap :clap:

My first windows 10 computer...Yikes!! *Stick Out Tongue HP Stream 14 :p

P4-630, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

HP Stream 14

1. HP Stream 14 - Similar Threads - Stream

2. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  3. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  4. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  5. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  6. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.: Other users' discord streams are excessively bright when tabbed into the application, but while viewing the discord stream while holding alt tab, or through a frozen snapshot using snipping tool, the brightness returns to normal. This is Discord-stream specific, and the...
  7. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.: Other users' discord streams are excessively bright when tabbed into the application, but while viewing the discord stream while holding alt tab, or through a frozen snapshot using snipping tool, the brightness returns to normal. This is Discord-stream specific, and the...
  8. Other People's Discord Streams are excessively bright when viewed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...
  10. System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .

System Keeps Crashing While playing and streaming games online .: AppNameAUDIODG.EXEAppVersion10.0.22621.3527AppTimeStamp8ee10badModuleNameucrtbase.dllModuleVersion10.0.22621.3374ModuleTimeStampdf382650ExceptionCodec0000409FaultingOffset000000000007dfc8ProcessId0xd9cProcessCreationTime0x1da97b16bb967a1AppPathC:\Windows\system32\AUDIODG.EXEMo...