Windows 10: HP Stream Laptop storage issues

Discus and support HP Stream Laptop storage issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've done everything I can even imagine to clear space for an update. There isn't a single file on here that belongs to me. Ive disabled hibernation,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sakugatea, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Sakugatea Win User

HP Stream Laptop storage issues

I've done everything I can even imagine to clear space for an update. There isn't a single file on here that belongs to me. Ive disabled hibernation, ive cleared everything of previous versions of windows, disk cleanup, etc etc. I don't know what to do.

:)

Sakugatea, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jan 26, 2020
  3. HP Stream Laptop

Ok So I Have A Neat Looking Laptop. HP Stream.

But I Cant Do Anything With It Because All Its Space Is Going To Undeletable Content That Keeps The Laptop Working.

Its Annoying And Pointless To Have even Created This Thing. Its Like They Purposely Made It to Have To Spend Unnecessary Cash On A HardDrive Thats Not Even Compatible With The Laptop. What Do i Do Thats cost affective To Get My Storage I Need?

Delenciapenilton, Jan 26, 2020
  4. HP Stream Laptop storage issues

Lack of Storage Space and the HP Stream

Hi!

I have a relatively new HP Stream. It is driving me crazy. Windows wants to update, but it can't because there's not enough storage space. I've done everything I know to free up space, including following the directions, obtaining "help" and purchasing a flash
    drive. Nothing works!! I am very frustrated. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Thanks much, in advance!!

AndraHenderson, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

HP Stream Laptop storage issues

1. HP Stream Laptop storage issues - Similar Threads - Stream Laptop storage

2. hp stream

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp stream: how do I connect a hdmi dvd/cd player, I have plugged in with hdmi cable, downloaded the free trial dvd app played a dvd but nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-stream/29b2237d-c3fc-4f97-9784-a9bf77dfda0a
  3. Hp stream laptop disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp stream laptop disk space: I don't get much space on my disk, 25gb and the laptops needed files are about 11gb and I have a flash drive with 128gb but nothing seems to work or want to download in it. is it possible for things to work from a flash drive? Other than that I have problems getting rid of...
  4. hp stream laptop with office 365 and 1 tb of one drive storage

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream laptop with office 365 and 1 tb of one drive storage: how do I use the 1 tb of storage and also how do I activate the office 365 I am not too bright when it comes tio setting this up and could use some held as the hp came with absolutely no instructions I accidently switched out of s mode and wonder if that is why the option s...
  5. Windows 10 hp laptop storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 hp laptop storage: My laptop has been wanting to update since May, but I haven't had room. I bought a thumb drive with more storage and uninstalled everything I could, but I still just need 800 more free megabytes. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. Best external storage device for HP Stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best external storage device for HP Stream: Can anyone share advice for the best and most affordable external storage device compatible with an HP Stream? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-external-storage-device-for-hp-stream/9e7ad45b-c67b-4a87-b306-ddf7364af7d4
  7. Hp Stream

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp Stream: I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and keeps taking me to Bing. Also when i try to open certain pages my internet cuts off....
  8. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP: Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf files when I am working from home. I have viewed the HP deskjet 3762 printer but not sure. Many thanks...
  9. hp stream

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp stream: I bought a hp stream and reset it because I thought it would give me hard drive space ,well its asking me for a product key. its telling me that my license will expire jan 4 2019 go to settings . I went to settings it says my pc is activated usin organization activation...
  10. HP Stream Laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP Stream Laptop: I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?...