Windows 10: HP Stream Laptop

Discus and support HP Stream Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mlvargas, Dec 9, 2018.

1. Mlvargas Win User

HP Stream Laptop

I am not able to get in to the laptop because I forgot either user id and or password. I've tried the trouble shooters and not able to get in. So frustrated that I am in the process of returning the laptop to retailer. Any suggestions?

:)

Mlvargas, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Dec 9, 2018
  3. HP Stream Laptop

Ok So I Have A Neat Looking Laptop. HP Stream.

But I Cant Do Anything With It Because All Its Space Is Going To Undeletable Content That Keeps The Laptop Working.

Its Annoying And Pointless To Have even Created This Thing. Its Like They Purposely Made It to Have To Spend Unnecessary Cash On A HardDrive Thats Not Even Compatible With The Laptop. What Do i Do Thats cost affective To Get My Storage I Need?

Delenciapenilton, Dec 9, 2018
  4. HP Stream Laptop

Sync Nokia Lumia 920 with HP Stream People

I want to sync all of my contact information on my Nokia Lumia 920 with my People contact list on my new HP Stream Laptop.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Harry

HarryWinters, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

HP Stream Laptop

1. HP Stream Laptop - Similar Threads - Stream Laptop

2. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  3. Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming TV via Internet but laptops and handhelds are patch at Best: I've recently acquired fttb Internet connection with TPG Australia. Router is tplink vx420-G2v. I have Windows 11 version 23H2.Everything seemed to work well for about a week and then I found the connection to become so patchy it was unusable. Everything Samsung Smart TV,...
  4. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  5. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  6. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  7. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  8. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/ Windows 10 S- I believe that I deleted my entire operating system...: I believe that I deleted my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help * Changed to a question* Original title: RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S...
  9. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d
  10. RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RE: HP Stream Laptop w/Microsoft 365 Windows 10 S: I believe that I deled my entire operating system on this laptop. Stating no storage when I ran the UEFI Diagnostic. Any ideas or help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-hp-stream-laptop-wmicrosoft-365-windows-10-s/f8e1f7bc-7013-4983-bf63-e423b8f8bc3d