Windows 10: HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

Discus and support HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HP Stream- computer is in a loop doing automatic repairs. I think the problem started when it tried to download Windows 10 update. There was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Muzza100, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Muzza100 Win User

HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

HP Stream- computer is in a loop doing automatic repairs. I think the problem started when it tried to download Windows 10 update. There was insufficient space for the download even after stripping out unused apps/ documents etc and using an external hard drive. Windows 10 never got downloaded. I have tried restore point, also tried computer reset but it ran into an error and could not continue. So back in a loop. Any ideas of anything else to try? Thanks

:)

Muzza100, Jun 8, 2020

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Windows stuck on previous restoring loop

Hi Mandy,

When an update to a newer version of Windows 10 is not successfully installed the device will automatically rollback to the previous version. If the device is stuck in a loop of restoring the previous version of Windows, this could be caused by system files
    that got corrupted. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other changes made prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you saw the restore loop?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you completed?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 8, 2020
  4. HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

Windows 10 Stuck on “Restoring your previous version of Windows” loop

I don't wish to be rude, but you are singularly failing to address the issue here. Basically, these people, like me have got their computer stuck in a loop. The machine keeps starting, trying to restore, failing and restarting and trying to restore and
    restarting and ... (well, you get the picture).

There is no process or procedure that can be operated because .. well ... the machine won't start because it's stuck in the loop.

Please try to offer a practical solution to a problem that your company has created.

I suggest that the first step to resolution is to actually read the questions and address the issue - which is 'we can't get our machines to start because they're stuck in this damned loop'. Tell us how to get out of the loop first.

Please!

MarcTurner56, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

1. HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer. - Similar Threads - Stream stuck loop

2. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream: My hp stream factory reset failed due to an unknown error most likely old drivers needed updates or inadequate space help it just keeps powering on and see the blue hp logo won’t boot caught in infinite loop.I bought in 2015My daughter broke her Microsoft surface and I was...
  3. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream: My hp stream factory reset failed due to an unknown error most likely old drivers needed updates or inadequate space help it just keeps powering on and see the blue hp logo won’t boot caught in infinite loop.I bought in 2015My daughter broke her Microsoft surface and I was...
  4. Hp blue light infinite loop HP stream

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  6. Reseting hp stream 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseting hp stream 14: I am trying to reset my Windows 10 HP Stream back to Factory Settings but it keeps telling me that I do not have enough Space. Even though I have Deleted and Uninstalled A Lot of things, including most of the apps that came pre-installed on the computer and it Still will not...
  7. HP stream-factory reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP stream-factory reset: I forgot my password, and I'm trying to factory reset so I can recycle it. Whenever I try to delete everything, it keeps tellingme there is insufficient space to factory reset it. Please help!!...
  8. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop: I recently resetted my old computer since i got a new one, and when i turned it on, it had a message saying ""The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok.... etc." And so, i searched...
  9. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  10. HP Stream 11 Boot Loop

HP Stream 11 Boot Loop: Hello. I have an HP Stream 11 that I was gifted for my birthday about 4 to 5 years ago and it still worked up until I tried to do a factory reset of my laptop and it failed at the end of the reset, causing it to go into a boot loop. When I turn the laptop on, it shows the HP...