Windows 10: HP Stream & Win10

Discus and support HP Stream & Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Harry Pard, Sep 13, 2018.

1. HP Stream & Win10

The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb?

:)

Harry Pard, Sep 13, 2018

2. hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 13, 2018
  3. I installed Win10 on an HP Stream and it keeps telling me to activate

I've installed Win10 on several other computers with no problems, just the HP Stream.

markmayhew, Sep 13, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

HP Stream & Win10

What is the latest stable build of Win10 ?

Does the Win10 update's "keep my files":
    1.) Remove Firefox Mozilla's saved user+pass list ?
    2.) Remove HP laptop's pre-installed drivers & programs like: HP utility, HP cool sense and such...
    3.) I have also a online-paid MsOffice 2013 and update probably removes it... Do I just pick the serial number and use it again ?

user33331, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

HP Stream & Win10

1. HP Stream & Win10 - Similar Threads - Stream Win10

2. Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a...: Both of my win10 desktops have HDR and can stream HDR content, but when I select a streaming service that supports this, I only see the HD stream Using google chrome, firefox, and other browsers; services amazon prime video, Disney plus, and Hulu.My internet is 300mbps...
  3. BSOD only while streaming, Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD only while streaming, Win10: Hi, I recently started streaming and I've begun to get a BSOD almost every time, mostly after 1-2 hours, but sometimes much later. It only happens while I am streaming, despite the PC being in use for up to 15 hours a day, so it is most certainly connected to that....
  4. Streaming From A Win10 PC To A Surface

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming From A Win10 PC To A Surface: If I get the Surface Go 2 can I stream games to it from my Win10 desktop? submitted by /u/Starwind_Amada [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iei203/streaming_from_a_win10_pc_to_a_surface/
  5. .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .pls stream file (under Win10) Album cover display?: I can still remember under WinXP, this was possible with the WindowsMediaPlayer, but now I have already tried all versions of VLC, AMP, Winamp and Potplayer and it does not work, such a simple thing but no chance. I want the cover image (contained in the folder png/jpg) to...
  6. WIN10 WMP not resetting power state flags after streaming

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIN10 WMP not resetting power state flags after streaming: I'm on win10 1903 and it appears I have the exact same problem that is detailed with win7 WMP where at the end of streaming the power state flags are not reset. To explain, the PC sleeps perfectly after a reboot. Consistently for days on end. If I actually stream from WMP...
  7. Kernel Streaming and WaveRT Buffer Size - Differences between Win7 and Win10

Kernel Streaming and WaveRT Buffer Size - Differences between Win7 and Win10: I use Ableton to apply a Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter correction to Windows Sound Mapper Audio. I'm using Synchronous Audio Router (SAR) to create a synthetic ASIO sound device to capture the Sound Mapper output and route it to Ableton where the FIR filter can be...
  8. Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stream Bluetooth Audio From Andoid to Win10 PC: How do I get my win 10 laptop to accept and play a bluetooth audio feed from my android galaxy 3 phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-bluetooth-audio-from-andoid-to-win10-pc/f04f5fb5-527c-49eb-a320-2fea26518c95
  9. New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...

New Win10 tablet streaming live is buffering every 15 seconds. Have 12yo Xoom that runs...: I gotta differentiate this much. The Android Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the...
  10. New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?

New Win10 tablet streaming live is jerky. Have 12yo Xoom that runs them perfectly?: I gotta differentiate this much. The Xoom will use an app to live stream. The windows 10 tablet has no app of course, or Windows Store app. So I have to stream within a browser. Problem exists on Edge and Chrome. I've switched to 2 different WiFi SSID and still the problem....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 hp stream 8 0x80070000A