Windows 10: Hp Stream

Discus and support Hp Stream in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raijin84, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Raijin84 Win User

Hp Stream

I recently bought a HP Stream laptop, It has Microsoft edge as the web browser but I been trying to set the browser as Google but it wont download and keeps taking me to Bing. Also when i try to open certain pages my internet cuts off.

:)

Raijin84, Sep 28, 2019

2. hp stream 11's touchpad not working

Hi Bradt,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Please be assured that we will do our best to help you.

This might have occurred due to incompatible\ corrupted driver.

Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    Step 2: Let us try to download and install the latest chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

A chipset driver is a type of driver that refers to what is needed for a computer operating system to work with and recognize the devices connected to the computer.

You may also, try the steps suggested by Edward Shockley (replied on January 1, 2016)
    in the following thread:

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Touchpad not working, or found HP stream 11

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Peggsie Win User

Hp Stream

HP Stream Notebook...Wifi Problems, Usb Problems, with Windows 10

I have an HP Stream 13 running build 10130. I'm not having any of the issues you are. I did a clean install after coming from previous preview builds.
    I followed the tutorial in the tutorial index at the top of this forum titled 'How to do a clean install of Windows 10 Preview."
    You have to download the ISO file for build 10130 and create a bootable USB flash drive. I used RUFUS. I did this on another PC running Win 8.1. Then I followed the rest of the steps in the tutorial on my HP Stream.

Hope this helps

Peggsie, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Hp Stream

1. Hp Stream - Similar Threads - Stream

2. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  3. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...: This is an intermittent issue that's bedeviled me for a few years, and after scouring the internet several times I haven't found any posts here or elsewhere describing the same issue. Briefly, what happens is that when I try to stream video through a particular app or...
  4. Loud, persistent beeping tone through external speakers when trying to stream video on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  6. Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?

Why is my microphone on at bootup and streaming what it hears with no apps open?: On bootup with my headphone on I can immediately hear my echo or any sounds, there's no way to turn it off without fully disabling the microphone. Have tried messing with mic input device but no help. Any recommendation?No apps open can hear the built in mic in...
  7. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  8. I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...

I have a hp stream laptop and I powered it I p and it wants administrator password but...: I have a streamhp laptop I turned it on and it goes directly to wanting a administrator pw which is fine but keyboard seems to be locked up I don't know what's up with it...
  9. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook: So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the...
  10. I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.

I’ve been getting blue screens while streaming on obs while playing on the quest 3.: So I stream on obs with my quest 3 and usually mid way through the stream I get hit with a blue screen and it’s really frustating. I get a watchdog violation error code and the blue screen is transparent...