Windows 10: HP Support Assistant will not completley start.

Discus and support HP Support Assistant will not completley start. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This question is regarding the HP Support Assistant in Windows 10. Over the time I have been subjected to Windows 10 I have found this to be a useful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elusiverunner, Dec 17, 2019.

1. HP Support Assistant will not completley start.

This question is regarding the HP Support Assistant in Windows 10. Over the time I have been subjected to Windows 10 I have found this to be a useful tool. Over the weekend I tried to use the assistant, I clicked on the icon on the task bar. The initial screen comes up and then a black screen appears. However, the black screen disappears (it has some text on it, but disappears so quickly. I believe it has a message C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\V2.0.50727\installutil.exe. I have not been able to view what is wrong with the file, but I am hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

My Windows version on my PC is version 2004 (os build 19041.1)

:)

elusiverunner, Dec 17, 2019
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

HP Support Assistant will not completley start.

check and / or start these services. If it still won't open then download it from the
    hp support site and reinstall.

HP Support Assistant will not completley start. [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User

I haven't used HP Support Assist for remote scans since the last one trashed my new laptop requiring a reinstallation. I just manually check for new drivers on HP's support site or use HP Image Assistant which is more comprehensive - see Getting Drivers HP PCs - Using HP Image Assistant | HP® Customer Support

Steve C, Dec 17, 2019
  4. HP Support Assistant will not completley start.

This question is regarding the HP Support Assistant in Windows 10. Over the time I have been subjected to Windows 10 I have found this to be a useful tool. Over the weekend I tried to use the assistant, I clicked on the icon on the task bar. The initial screen comes up and then a black screen appears. However, the black screen disappears (it has some text on it, but disappears so quickly. I believe it has a message C:\Windows\microsoft.net\framework\V2.0.50727\installutil.exe. I have not been able to view what is wrong with the file, but I am hoping someone will be able to point me in the right direction.

My Windows version on my PC is version 2004 (os build 19041.1)

elusiverunner, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. HP Support Assistant will not completley start. - Similar Threads - Support Assistant completley

2. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install HP Support Assistant: Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP...
  3. Cannot install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install HP Support Assistant: Hi.I removed HP Support Assistant some time ago and everything worked fine.Now, I'm trying to install it again but it always says a newer version is already installed and refuses to install.I've tried Microsoft Fix-it, I've removed all entries in the register than mention HP...
  4. HP support assistant driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP support assistant driver: I am not able to install the driver due to the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-support-assistant-driver/969082f3-ad7a-4e89-a241-d76049feb264
  5. HP support assistant driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP support assistant driver: I am not able to install the driver due to the below error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-support-assistant-driver/969082f3-ad7a-4e89-a241-d76049feb264
  6. HP support assistant driver

7. Can't install HP Support Assistant

Can't install HP Support Assistant: When I click on setup.exe in the C:\SWSetup\sp101214 folder it says please login with administrator rights before installing HP support assistant. The thing is I'm logged in on an Administrator account and even tried running it in administrator mode by right clicking on the...
  8. Can't install HP Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't install HP Support Assistant: When I click on setup.exe in the C:\SWSetup\sp101214 folder it says please login with administrator rights before installing HP support assistant. The thing is I'm logged in on an Administrator account and even tried running it in administrator mode by right clicking on the...
  9. Hp support assistant

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hp support assistant: First I installed hp support assistant in my laptop for the first time after that I checked in control panel there is no hp support assistant app in program and future so I thought I could uninstall in control panel but there is no hp support assistant. So I thought I could...
  10. HP Support Assistant Unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Support Assistant Unavailable: I booted up my computer about two hours ago to getting three driver updates, but they wouldn't go through when I tried to update them. I tried a second time, but no luck. I restarted my system to see if it would do anything, but now I get an unavailable error. I tried the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp image assistant error code 0xb/11

2. problems with hp support assistant

3. new hp support assistant download