Windows 10: HP Tilt Pen

Discus and support HP Tilt Pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thinking of purchasing the HP Tilt Pen. HP states its great with 'compatible notebooks'. How do Find which HP laptops the tilt pen is compatible with?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yasmin E, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Yasmin E Win User

HP Tilt Pen

Thinking of purchasing the HP Tilt Pen. HP states its great with 'compatible notebooks'. How do Find which HP laptops the tilt pen is compatible with? I am hoping it is compatible with the HP Spectre x360 - 13-aw0059tu. I know this is a surface category but I couldn't find a category for the X360.

Also wondering how many pressure points it is. I've heard from a salesman that the HP Digital Pen has 4000 pressure points. Wondering if the tilt pen is better for drawing. salesman said if the tilt pen has more pressure points then it would be better. Thanks for any advice.

:)

Yasmin E, Apr 21, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

my new hp envy x360 saya it has pen and touch support but no pen was included? should there be a pen?

Hi Stephanie

From all the reviews for that model, it does not come with a Pen, but does support Pen input . ..

HP reccomend the N-trig based HP Tilt Pen for use with that model . . .

DaveM121, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Dell Premium Active Pen tilt not working with Apps that should

Hi thanks for the reply

The version of windows is 1803 (OS Build 17134.376).

and yes ive tried a few apps that are supposed to support tilt but tilting my pen does nothing.

ive tried the suggestions by Ian Ser but no luck unfortunately.

JackMartin93, Apr 21, 2020
  4. diegocom Win User

HP Tilt Pen

Pen pressure sensitivity calibration

I have two pen. One is the HP Tilt Pen and the other is the Wacom Bamboo Ink stylus

diegocom, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

HP Tilt Pen

1. HP Tilt Pen - Similar Threads - Tilt Pen

2. HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen can't pair.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen can't pair.: I have a Lop Top HP Pavilion and I'm trying pair a HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen, but Windows 11 is not shows in the option Bluetood this device. What can I do?...
  3. HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen can't pair.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen can't pair.: I have a Lop Top HP Pavilion and I'm trying pair a HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen, but Windows 11 is not shows in the option Bluetood this device. What can I do?...
  4. Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...: Hiya. I have a touch screen laptop with a pen Samsung Galaxy Flex. But it's a bit under powered, so I've tried projecting from my more powerful desktop PC to the laptop, and letting the laptop take the controls.This actually works pretty well for drawing in Clip Studio - the...
  5. Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...

Is there a way to make pen tilt work through the project to device function? Pressure works...: Hiya. I have a touch screen laptop with a pen Samsung Galaxy Flex. But it's a bit under powered, so I've tried projecting from my more powerful desktop PC to the laptop, and letting the laptop take the controls.This actually works pretty well for drawing in Clip Studio - the...
  6. Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9: Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9.I'm using windows 11 in Lenovo Yoga C930.I think the game Asphalt 8 doesn't recognize the laptop as tablet and touchscreen but Asphalt 9 works fine.Is there any solution to fix it? Is a...
  7. Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9

Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9: Doesn't work touchscreen tilt to steer while I play Asphalt 8 but works fine in Asphalt 9.I'm using windows 11 in Lenovo Yoga C930.I think the game Asphalt 8 doesn't recognize the laptop as tablet and touchscreen but Asphalt 9 works fine.Is there any solution to fix it? Is a...
  8. Windows laptop only charges when laptop is tilted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows laptop only charges when laptop is tilted.: for a few days now my laptop stops charging whenever i move it. I noticed that if i tilted it then it would charge. how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-laptop-only-charges-when-laptop-is-tilted/80c3893f-8f17-4e46-8cc0-c5d6691d25a4
  9. System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC

in Windows 10 Support
    System Freezes - Fans spin up - computer turns off. when I tilt the PC: So Yeah, whenever I tilt the PC and then put it down, sometimes don't even need to put it back everything goes black and the fans spin up and after a while the pc stops. It does not happen in Safe mode or in Live Linux OS. Not even in Bios. If I don't move the PC nothing...
  10. HP tilt pen question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP tilt pen question: I have a HP spectre 13 with windows 10 and i have the HP tilt pen. I was told that the tilt feature no longer works and that if i disable that feature the pens battery will last longer. I was not told however how to actually disable that feature. Could someone please tell me...