Windows 10: HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

Discus and support HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success ***Split from HID Touchscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JagdishPatel1, Nov 1, 2018.

1. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

Split from this thread.​

hp ultrabook touch screen does not work , tried update, disable/enable no success

***Split from HID Touchscreen disconnecting***

:)

JagdishPatel1, Nov 1, 2018

2. touchscreen no longer works

I have an HP Pavilion 24-g030xt with touchscreen. In device manager under Human Interface Devices it doesn't list touchscreen monitor. My computer is about 18 months old and the touchscreen works fine until about 2 months ago. Any suggestion?

samuelward, Nov 1, 2018
  3. JudyEtter Win User
    Touchscreen not working on HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4 running with Windows 10

Original title: Touchscreen not working

I have an HP Envy TouchSmart Ultrabook 4. I upgraded to Windows 8.1 and lost the touch screen benefits.. I recently upgraded to Windows 10. I was hoping to get my touch screen back. I really miss it..

My system says" No Pen or Touch input is available for this display". I go to my devise manager and I don't see touch screen as a option to upgrade the driver.

Need help.

Thanks

Judy

JudyEtter, Nov 1, 2018
  4. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

why did my HP pavillions touchscreen stop working

Hi Linda,

There are several troubleshooting steps that we can undergo to identify what's causing the issue on your touchscreen. If you're using a Surface, you'll find the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. However, if you're using a different device, we suggest that you provide us the answers
    to these questions:

• Were there any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What is the brand and model of your device?
    • What do you mean by "touchscreen stop working"?
    • When did you start experiencing the issue?

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working

1. HP Ultrabook touchscreen is not working - Similar Threads - Ultrabook touchscreen working

2. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  3. HP Touchscreen Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen Issues: Ever since upgrading my laptop HP Envy 17m-ae111dx to Windows 11, the touchscreen has stopped working.Things I’ve tried:1. Checking Device Manager for the touchscreen driver it didn’t show up2. Updating BIOS3. HP Diagnostics 4. Checking the connection between the digitizer...
  4. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  5. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  6. Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound too low Windows 10 on HP Ultrabook: Although I turn the volume all the way to 100%, the sounds that come out from the notebook's speakers are very low. My Samsung phone can blast much more powerful sounds. However, when I connect a headset to the PC, the volume reading of 7% or 8% out of 100% gives me loud...
  7. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  8. HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!

HP ENVY x360 Tablet Touchscreen Not Working!!!: How do I fix my tablet/ touchscreen? I have tried everything online and nothing has worked.... PLEASE HELP!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-x360-tablet-touchscreen-not-working/726a40bb-7130-49a2-ab9d-2836b23f4b54
  9. HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working

HP Envy x360 Touchscreen not working: I just bought a new Hp envy laptop not even 3 days ago and I'm having problems with the touch screen. The touchscreen will continually switch from being responsive and unresponsive. I've tried almost everything online and it still is being like this....
  10. HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio

HP Folio 9740m Ultrabook - No Audio: Clean install of Windows 10 with a fresh image downloaded today with the Media Creation Tool. I've tried uninstalling HD Audio and reinstalling, and I've tried installing IDT package from HP for Win10 and no luck. Speakers do not show up and if I plug in headphones they're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ultrabook touch screen not working

2. hid-compliant touch screen drivers for hp envy touchsmart ultrabook 4

3. hp envy touchscreen works on startup then stops working 2019

4. touch screen monitor ultrabook not working,
  5. touch screen not working hp ultraboook core