Windows 10: HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

Discus and support HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EthanImmerman, Aug 16, 2022.

1. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the computer nothing happens. I have a smart-plug, so I could have the pc boot when connected to power but it doesn't seem to be an option in the bios. I could also make it turn on, when keyboard is pressed and have the keyboard remotely pressed - but again I see no option to have the pc boot on keyboard, power or lan.Any help would be great!

:)

EthanImmerman, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

1. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input - Similar Threads - Victus 15L boot

2. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input: Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the computer nothing happens. I have a smart-plug, so I could have the pc boot when connected to power but it doesn't seem to be an...
  3. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  4. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  5. Can i make my pc boot from a keyboard press?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i make my pc boot from a keyboard press?: I recently moved my pc to a spot where the power button is a little hard to reach. Is there a way i can set a key on my keyboard to boot the pc? submitted by /u/IamMmortal [link] [comments]...
  6. Keyboard Input Stuttering and Input Locking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Input Stuttering and Input Locking: I am having 2 similar issues involving my keyboard: When doing normal tasks typing documents, searching through YouTube, etc. my keyboard inputs stutter, when I type a full word the cursor freezes for a second then updates and inputs all of the previous letters I typed....
  7. No display output or keyboard input on booting startup win10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No display output or keyboard input on booting startup win10?: Problem: I've had a working desktop PC with windows 10 for 1-2 years. I bought and plugged in an external 4TB seagate harddrive and was copying over files when the task froze. I ended the "Windows Explorer" task to stop the process after waiting 5 minutes, which made my...
  8. keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard inputs: Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing. .[ATTACH]...
  9. Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input: So I accidentally pressed two buttons on my keyboard (pretty sure it was left shift+alt or something similar) and now my shift+2 does not make the @ symbol. It has been switched with the key that creates the " symbol. So now if I press shift+2 it creates @ and if I press...
  10. Keyboard Input Priority

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard Input Priority: Hello everyone! My little problem I have two languages, Danish and Swedish. Myself, I'm Swedish but my boyfriend is Danish, so I use that keyboard just when I type some Danish cities or words to him.. my problem is that for some reason Danish layout gets 1st priority, and...