Windows 10: HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

Discus and support HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EthanImmerman, Aug 16, 2022.

1. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the computer nothing happens. I have a smart-plug, so I could have the pc boot when connected to power but it doesn't seem to be an option in the bios. I could also make it turn on, when keyboard is pressed and have the keyboard remotely pressed - but again I see no option to have the pc boot on keyboard, power or lan.Any help would be great!

:)

EthanImmerman, Aug 16, 2022
  2. SRony Win User

Keyboard input for booting.

Hi,

My windows 10 does start to boot without a keyboard input(any key will do) from ps2 keyboard.

My external keyboard works in BIOS and in login screen, but not as "keyboard input" for normal startup.

Im in a fix now since the ps2 keyboard started to fail sometimes. What options should i change so that pc boots without any ps2 input?

Thank you!

SRony, Aug 16, 2022
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Aug 16, 2022
  4. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

1. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input - Similar Threads - Victus 15L boot

2. HP Victus locked and I deleted my recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Victus locked and I deleted my recovery key: Hello,I recently got a bitlocker recovery lock on my computer, and upon going to the aka.ms/myrecoverykey page, I deleted the recovery key because I thought it might remove the encryption. However, the encryption is still present and I am unable to recover my laptop. I've...
  3. Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop & monitor error CHECK CABLE SIGNAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop & monitor error CHECK CABLE SIGNAL: I recently received a new Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop, which has Windows 11, for my granddaughter.In trying to hookup this new computer to her Samsung Syncmaster 2220wm monitor which works with her old hp computer, which has Windows 7 I kept getting the following error...
  4. Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop & monitor error CHECK CABLE SIGNAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop & monitor error CHECK CABLE SIGNAL: I recently received a new Victus hp 15L Gaming desktop, which has Windows 11, for my granddaughter.In trying to hookup this new computer to her Samsung Syncmaster 2220wm monitor which works with her old hp computer, which has Windows 7 I kept getting the following error...
  5. HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input

HP Victus 15L make pc boot on keyboard input: Hello,I have an HP Victus 15L. I would like to be able to turn it on remotely, but Wake-On-Lan doesn't seem to be working when I try to wake the computer nothing happens. I have a smart-plug, so I could have the pc boot when connected to power but it doesn't seem to be an...
  6. Keyboard Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  7. Keyboard Input

Keyboard Input: Hello,Today set up Japanese input in the settings so that I can write in hiragana/katakana because I needed it for a task for school I set this up on my laptop a year ago and it works perfectly but then when I tried to set it up it would write the wrong character it was the...
  8. Can i make my pc boot from a keyboard press?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can i make my pc boot from a keyboard press?: I recently moved my pc to a spot where the power button is a little hard to reach. Is there a way i can set a key on my keyboard to boot the pc? submitted by /u/IamMmortal [link] [comments]...
  9. keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboard inputs: Hello, My win 10 is in EN. My keyboard is AZERTY. I don't know from where all those keyboards come from neither how to get rid of them. It kept switching automatically from one to another in-game, This is so frustrating & discussing. .[ATTACH]...
  10. Keyboard input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input: So I accidentally pressed two buttons on my keyboard (pretty sure it was left shift+alt or something similar) and now my shift+2 does not make the @ symbol. It has been switched with the key that creates the " symbol. So now if I press shift+2 it creates @ and if I press...