Windows 10: HP volume, mic and screen record thing

Discus and support HP volume, mic and screen record thing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] This little audio box wont leave my screen! Initially, I could attach it a detach it. Now, I can't do anything with it. I've tried to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClarissaHooker, Mar 25, 2020.

1. HP volume, mic and screen record thing

HP volume, mic and screen record thing ffca91dd-0a56-4bee-8cc4-c0373e971084?upload=true.png

This little audio box wont leave my screen! Initially, I could attach it a detach it. Now, I can't do anything with it. I've tried to restart my computer, right-click, task manager, but it didn't change anything.

:)

ClarissaHooker, Mar 25, 2020

2. Mic issue with Realtek

Hi,

I would suggest you to first check if the MIC is set as the default device. Right click on the volume bar in the notification area and then click on 'recording' devices. In the recording tab, right click in the MIC and click 'Set as Default' and then check. If
    the issue still persists, I would suggest run the Audio troubleshooter and check. Press Windows key +X and then click on 'Control panel'. Click on 'Troubleshooting' and then click on the 'Audio troubleshooter' Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Brian Cab Win User
    Mic record level

Hi Ron,

Does your computer have a physical volume control for mic? We suggest that you contact HP to check the hardware part of it because the issue may not be with the software anymore since the driver have been updated already to no avail.

Regards.

Brian Cab, Mar 25, 2020
  4. HP volume, mic and screen record thing

Headset mic not working

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

HP volume, mic and screen record thing

1. HP volume, mic and screen record thing - Similar Threads - volume mic screen

2. Mic not recording

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic not recording: Hi there, I have been using my AKG earphone as a mic and another headphone for sound output for like a year and suddenly the mic it stopped working. I thought it was just the mic broken so I bought another one and plugged in but it did not work. Windows recognize the mic...
  3. Mic Volume Slider Stuck on Screen

Mic Volume Slider Stuck on Screen: So I just set up my recording stuff for the first time on my new build. As soon as I turn the mixer on, this volume slider pops up in the way of everything and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. When I turn the mixer off, it disappears. I've checked Sound settings...
  4. Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will this thing be fixed? (speaker lowering volume while on mic): [ATTACH] As you can see, this thing exists for maybe 5 years and i wonder what could be done? The bug is that when i use microphone with this specific device, windows changes the whole sound settings, like music app shows music again like there is a new speaker...
  5. Problem with mic volume :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with mic volume :(: [ATTACH] Hello! Thanks first of all. I currently have this problem with the volume of my microphone, I usually have it set like the picture, Since it's a decent mic and, this way, I dont have to have it right against my face for it to work while using discord. I use it...
  6. Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining

Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining: I bought a Neewer NW-800 mic and was using it on this computer for a while. I bought a new HD and installed Win 10 Pro version 1909 on the drive and the mic wasn't working properly. There was a high pitched whining sound that wasn't there before and my voice volume became...
  7. Volume mixer type thing stuck on screen

Volume mixer type thing stuck on screen: this issue has continued through multiple restarts and drivers installed/uninstalled. I've tried all the suggested helps and this is my last resort. This thing doesnt even appear to exist in my task manager and i have no idea how to close it [ATTACH]...
  8. Volume Bar Thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Volume Bar Thing: As of June 18, 2019, my computer (Laptop, Windows 10) has updated, and unfortunately contains a rather ugly and distracting volume icon bar thing. [ATTACH] All I want to know is how to completely rid myself from this and just have the blue bar to the left. If that is not...
  9. Mic volume

Mic volume: Hi, my preferred microphone level is 82 but sometimes randomly it changes to 100 from 82 and it's annoying to change it back every time. I don't know what makes to go to 100. Is there a way I can keep it at 82 permanently without it changing at all?...
  10. Recording Mic Not Detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Mic Not Detected: So, I'm having a problem, and I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I can hope one of you might be able to help. I'm a newbie to this kind of stuff, most of the time I've figured things out by random trial and error. The problem I'm having is that my microphone is not...