Windows 10: HP Win10 constant blue screen nmi_hardware_failure

Discus and support HP Win10 constant blue screen nmi_hardware_failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My hp desktop has this same blue screen constantly, and it always happens around the same time each month 28-31st. Contacted hp support and did all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kulasdq, Oct 29, 2020.

1. kulasdq Win User

HP Win10 constant blue screen nmi_hardware_failure

My hp desktop has this same blue screen constantly, and it always happens around the same time each month 28-31st. Contacted hp support and did all the possible trouble shooting but couldn't identify the problem all tests passed. Then they sent me a recovery media and reinstalled the system, but I have the blue screen again today same error code nmi_hardware_failure. Not sure if any program in the PC is trying to do some scheduled tasks since the blue screen always happens at month end. But other than the default programs, I didnt install many software just chrome, winrar, and some very common software. Give up on hp support since they can't really help me anymore.

:)

kulasdq, Oct 29, 2020
  2. kulasdq Win User

Need help with blue screen: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

I bought a new desktop of win 10 a few days ago and has already encountered blue screen twice. The stop code is NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE. The only thing I have installed as of now is just google chrome. Blue screen happened when I remote into my workplace computer
    to do my work (it's suddenly crashed when I just opened a document folder...)

dmp file link

blue screen.zip

kulasdq, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

1. HP Win10 constant blue screen nmi_hardware_failure - Similar Threads - Win10 constant blue

2. Constant crash to blue screen HP Omen 16

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crash to blue screen HP Omen 16: Hello,I am extremely frustrated with my HP Omen 16 ryzen 7 5800H Radeon RX 6600M gaming laptop. I bought it in November 2021, and it worked fine with no issues at all. Now all of a sudden it keeps on at random crashing to blue screen saying something went wrong, getting stuck...
  3. nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs: Please, help. When my acer nitro 5 laptop is idle i.e. not doing any work the nmi_hardware_failure blue screen appears. That is, when only the integrated video card is active, this error occurs. But when I run some game or program that uses a discrete graphics card, the blue...
  4. nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs: Please, help. When my acer nitro 5 laptop is idle i.e. not doing any work the nmi_hardware_failure blue screen appears. That is, when only the integrated video card is active, this error occurs. But when I run some game or program that uses a discrete graphics card, the blue...
  5. nmi_hardware_failure blue screen occurs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Blue Screen Issue NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen Issue NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE: Hi, Over the last few days I've been facing a BSOD error called "NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE". Just wonder if anyone on here knows how to solve it. I've tried the following troubleshooting steps: Updating video card drivers. Re-installing Windows. Re-seating my RAM modules....
  7. nmi_hardware_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    nmi_hardware_failure: HP desktop, HP Envy TE01 series, Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.207) Blue screen happens randomly, all has the same error code. Contacted HP support and did all the troubleshooting, couldn't identify the root cause (passed all the tests). Then they sent me a recovery media to...
  8. Need help with blue screen: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

Need help with blue screen: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE: I bought a new desktop of win 10 a few days ago and has already encountered blue screen twice. The stop code is NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE. The only thing I have installed as of now is just google chrome. Blue screen happened when I remote into my workplace computer to do my work...
  9. NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE: Can someone help me solve this problem i would be so grateful It often occurs when im gaming on geforce now Here is the dump file inf. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  10. Windows 10 restart issue: Blue Screen Error: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 restart issue: Blue Screen Error: NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE: [ATTACH] I have Asus X540Y laptop which I had bought 2 years before. Laptop was running good but since last 5-6 months it was showing blue screen restart issue any time. Initially I was ignoring this issue. But gradually problem was happening more frequent. There was no such...