Windows 10: HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro

Discus and support HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am using HP lite Book Windows 10 but I am experiencing a Problem,my Rodecaster Pro is not reading my Laptop........ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ralph Carlos, Jul 26, 2021.

1. HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro

I am using HP lite Book Windows 10 but I am experiencing a Problem,my Rodecaster Pro is not reading my Laptop.....

:)

Ralph Carlos, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Jul 26, 2021
  3. HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 26, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro

1. HP Windows 10 not connecting to Rodecaster Pro - Similar Threads - connecting Rodecaster Pro

2. Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP: Good day,We are currently standardised in our environment on Windows 10 Pro upgraded to Enterprise via M365 E5.Since W10 Enterprise is supported until October 2025, we in our roadmap will start with the upgrade to W11 second half of 2024.However, we just got a notification...
  3. Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 Pro to Windows 10 Pro downgrade rights HP: Good day,We are currently standardised in our environment on Windows 10 Pro upgraded to Enterprise via M365 E5.Since W10 Enterprise is supported until October 2025, we in our roadmap will start with the upgrade to W11 second half of 2024.However, we just got a notification...
  4. HP OEM Windows 10 pro Watermark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP OEM Windows 10 pro Watermark: Hi I have OEM HP 830G6 almost 3yrs no problem till this week, now out of blue activate windows popup i been using slmgr /ato > clear watermark after 24h or so it popup...any help is welcome...Thx_U...
  5. HP OEM Windows 10 pro Watermark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP OEM Windows 10 pro Watermark: Hi I have OEM HP 830G6 almost 3yrs no problem till this week, now out of blue activate windows popup i been using slmgr /ato > clear watermark after 24h or so it popup...any help is welcome...Thx_U...
  6. How to connect wifi to hp laptop with window 10 or window 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect wifi to hp laptop with window 10 or window 10 pro?: It is a new laptop and I try to connect wifi with it but it always show that does not able to connect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-wifi-to-hp-laptop-with-window-10-or/76a08787-8b28-40ad-a7aa-7f81bca33429
  7. Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can´t I connect my Rodecaster pro to my computer: HelloI have selected RCPro as an input and output device. The input works fine, but I can't use my headphones. The settings are on "speakers rodecaster pro stereo" on my computer. What is the issue?...
  8. hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp pro 3515 bios in windows 10: hi all, im in the midle of building a budget gaming pc , with the lame amd a4 5300 , decided to buy the a10 3.8 black edition apu 5800k im pritty sure id be ok to upgrade the bios , but hp are saying they can only find bios for windows 7 and windows 8.1. i have a full win...
  9. How to connect HP Laserjet Pro M1136

How to connect HP Laserjet Pro M1136: How to connect HP laserjet pro M1136 with windows. I have tried everything updated drivers, reset my OS, can you please guide. Thanking You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-hp-laserjet-pro-m1136/61668861-236f-4ca5-9d11-d340c5e1775f
  10. HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.

HP Probook Windows 10 Pro issues.: I have an HP ProBook 4430s that I received with Windows 7 installed, and I was resisting the urge to make it a dual boot system, because I was satisfied with the performance I got out of it, however, I ended up making it a dual boot, and this eventually led to me installing...