Windows 10: Hp windows 10, please wait screen

Discus and support Hp windows 10, please wait screen in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Just had my desktop frozen and make a hard restart, after tbat a please wait screen apears, can do nothing with that, tried several advices but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by nicolaidragan, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Hp windows 10, please wait screen

Just had my desktop frozen and make a hard restart, after tbat a please wait screen apears, can do nothing with that, tried several advices but nothing

:)

nicolaidragan, Jan 27, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 27, 2019
  4. Hp windows 10, please wait screen

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 27, 2019
Thema:

Hp windows 10, please wait screen

1. Hp windows 10, please wait screen - Similar Threads - please wait screen

2. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  3. Black screen + please wait

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen + please wait: Hello guysSo I have this problem with my laptop ROG STRIX, this started happening after I tried updating, but I think something went wrong and the last thing I saw is that it was undoing the changes.When powering on, it says please wait for a long period of time, like 10-15...
  4. Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Wait Screen 8+ Hours: Pc was running extremely slow so i decided to factory reset it. started last night around 10:30pm and all was going well. the '' Please Wait'' blue screen came on at around midnight which after i fell asleep. It' s 8am and it is still occuring. BIOS cant be updated (already...
  5. Please wait in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please wait in windows 10: Whenever i start my laptop it shows please wait it has started coming from 2 to 3 months when ever i delete some files it dosent take much time to start but it always shows please wait and i cant fully clear everything because there are my important files to so when i need it...
  6. Please wait in windows 10

Please wait in windows 10: Whenever i start my laptop it shows please wait it has started coming from 2 to 3 months when ever i delete some files it dosent take much time to start but it always shows please wait and i cant fully clear everything because there are my important files to so when i need it...
  7. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  8. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...
  10. no login screen, only "Please wait"

in Windows 10 Support
    no login screen, only "Please wait": Hello, after installing Windows 10, I got this error message "Failed to enumerate objects in the container. Access is denied." I checked around and found that this is ownership problem. So, I changed the ownership of C: to the default Administrator which, and System also, has...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 please wait screen

2. hp computer stuck on please wait

3. Hp laptop stuck on please wait screen Windows 10

4. windows log in stuck on please wait,
  5. hp please wait screen windows 10,
  6. hp blue screen please wait,
  7. hp please wait screen,
  8. hp laptop please wait,
  9. hp please wait screen on start up,
  10. please wait screen on windows 10