Windows 10: .hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown.

Discus and support .hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Feeling invaded. Microsoft crossing the line. I am not comp savvy. Please help before I toss this spyware cog into the trash and convert to the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jillwhitehead1, May 25, 2020.

1. .hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown.

Feeling invaded. Microsoft crossing the line. I am not comp savvy. Please help before I toss this spyware cog into the trash and convert to the other side...at least we can be comfortable knowing that apple tries. Microsoft and android are way over the line. no matter what I do windows 10 acts of its own accord. Scary.

:)

jillwhitehead1, May 25, 2020
  2. Ernie San Win User

Windows 10 is unable to complete shut down

We suggest doing these troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1. Hard Reset

• Shut down your computer.
    • Remove the cable and wires connected to your computer.
    • Press the Power button for 10 seconds to completely drain your device.
    • Check if there's any changes.
    Method 2. Shutdown trick.

• Press Windows key.
    • Press and hold Shift.
    • Click the Power icon.
    • Select and click Shutdown.
    Let us know the outcome.

Ernie San, May 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the laptop will not shutdown completely. We will help you.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Remove all the externally connected devices and cables including the battery.
    • Hold the power button for about a minute and release the power button.
    • Connect only the power cable and power on the PC.
    • Check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 25, 2020
  4. .hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown.

Windows 10 shutdown power still light and fan still working

Sachin.V thank you for reply the post i hope no problem again . i try 2 times shutdown seen like problem solve thank you

cosmochong, May 25, 2020
Thema:

.hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown.

1. .hp windows 10 powers on at will after complete shutdown. - Similar Threads - powers complete shutdown

2. PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown: Hello, I’ve got this issue where my PC/Desktop restarts instead when I click shutdown. The only way I can shut it off is by holding the power button and it manages to still turn itself on again while holding it down. Once it turns off 2-3 times, it eventually stays off. I...
  3. PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC powering itself on after clicking shutdown: Hello, I’ve got this issue where my PC/Desktop restarts instead when I click shutdown. The only way I can shut it off is by holding the power button and it manages to still turn itself on again while holding it down. Once it turns off 2-3 times, it eventually stays off. I...
  4. Windows won't power on after after sleep or shutdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't power on after after sleep or shutdown: Since the recent update KB5003637 my PC fails to Power On normally after either Shut Down or Sleep.The convoluted method with the most success has been.1. Switch Power to OFF small toggle button at rear2. Unplug power cable3. Wait 30 seconds4. Reverse steps 1 & 25. Wait 30-60...
  5. Power on automatically after shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power on automatically after shutdown: Hello, I am facing an issue from two months, my laptop instantly restart when i turn it off, if i power off by pressing power button then it will not power on again until plug-in the adapter. Kindly help me to resolve this issue. Regards...
  6. Windows 10 Says Unplanned Shutdown When Using Power > Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Says Unplanned Shutdown When Using Power > Shutdown: My computer keeps telling me I've had unplanned shutdowns when I have used the Power > Shutdown option. I've tried sfc/scannow and clean boot but neither has worked. Please halp!...
  7. Power shutdown

Power shutdown: Sometimes when I shutdown my ideapad s540, it won't shutdown properly. That's why the pc becomes super hot. Any suggestion what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shutdown/be2b658e-fc29-4438-b6a4-bdc9cfc48726
  8. How to completely disable Slide To Shutdown function or HW Power button?

How to completely disable Slide To Shutdown function or HW Power button?: About the situation: I've bought a tablet/laptop windows 10 combo device. The problem is that power button kinda broke spring inside of it broke ant kinda always pressed by gravity. The thing is that that button actualy works kinda the same as it would work on a android...
  9. Power Shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Shutdown: Loaded Windows 10 recently. Now it shuts down unexpectantly and must manually reboot. Slow coming up, needs help at times.What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/power-shutdown/4c522aac-dc94-4939-8804-ca411bcfd3cf
  10. Windows 10 fails to power off after ANY shutdown commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 fails to power off after ANY shutdown commands: Hi folks! I have had no luck getting Windows 10 Pro to shut down properly. I’ve tried every reported solution on every thread I’ve found, with no success. Perhaps you could help? Is there a way to get a log file of what goes on during shutdown? Intel i7 3770-k Asus...