Windows 10: HP wireless printer communications

Discus and support HP wireless printer communications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MichaelThomas_0146, Oct 22, 2018.

1. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?

:)

MichaelThomas_0146, Oct 22, 2018

2. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Oct 22, 2018
  3. HP 2540 wireless printer will not connect to desktop computer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

Are you getting any error message while you are trying to connect the printer?

Is the printer connected to a domain?

Please follow the below steps and try resolving this issue:

For this issue I would suggest you to follow the steps in the article below on
    HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 Printers - Wireless Printer Setup (Windows) and check if it helps,

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03820126/

I would also suggest you to refer the link below,

Reference: Click on the link to
    Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Anup Karkal, Oct 22, 2018
  4. HP wireless printer communications

HP Wireless printer

HP has an excellent guide here:

Connecting your HP wireless printer | Wireless Printing Center | HP ...

www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/wireless-printing-center/printer-setup-help.html

Andre Da Costa, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

HP wireless printer communications

1. HP wireless printer communications - Similar Threads - wireless printer communications

2. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  3. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet: My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-quit-communicating-with-the/1600e30c-fbca-46bc-bb31-3eae328626f7
  4. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  5. HP 2652 Wireless Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP 2652 Wireless Printer: I just bought an HP Wireless Deskjet Printer 2652. It will print test pages and alignment pages but comes up with an error when I try to print my files. I made it my default printer and it says it is but won't print. Any ideas?...
  6. wireless keyboard no communication

wireless keyboard no communication: I cannot get my microsoft 5050 keyboard to work but the mouse works fine. I have reinstalled the driver, check bluetooth....nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-no-communication/05fd74e0-3488-4fef-b3ff-7237d124e3db
  7. Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer: my Dell inspiron 15 will not connect to my wireless hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-will-not-connect-to-a-wireless-hp-printer/2dcca326-2f98-4be0-9828-b4c3ba31888a
  8. Wireless Communications

Wireless Communications: Whenever I run both Wifi and Bluetooth at the same time, my wifi begins to run extremely slow, making it near impossible to watch YouTube in HD. As soon as I turn off my Bluetooth, my connect returns back to normal, allowing me to return to my fast-paced web surfing. Up until...
  9. Printer not communicating

Printer not communicating: Hello all! I am a PC enthusiast, I built my PC. I have come across a weird error with my printer. It does communicate with the windows to print things. I would print a packing slip and pdf format but nothing else. I uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers. I have checked...
  10. wireless HP Envy 4500 printer

wireless HP Envy 4500 printer: Running Windows 10 (32 bit) on Dell tablet. Have the wireless printing software installed. No problems printing from Tablet. Double sided even works. However, there are times when I have to print double sided because it will not fit on one page. Is there any other software...