Windows 10: HP Wireless

Discus and support HP Wireless in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Hp laptop with windows 10 home edition, the problem I have been having is my internet keeps kicking me off and then back on again. my router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by king901, Mar 7, 2018.

1. king901 Win User

HP Wireless

I have an Hp laptop with windows 10 home edition, the problem I have been having is my internet keeps kicking me off and then back on again. my router is a Linksys router and I have a Belkin extender to boost the internet to the back of the house.

:)

king901, Mar 7, 2018

2. HP Wireless printer

HP has an excellent guide here:

Connecting your HP wireless printer | Wireless Printing Center | HP ...

www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/wireless-printing-center/printer-setup-help.html

Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa, Mar 7, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

HP Wireless

Open a cmd prompt then type

Ipconfig /all

Post results

Samuria, Mar 7, 2018
  5. king901 Win User
    I have done the ipconfig /all and it seems like everything is working now, once in a while it come and goes with the connection. I do update my pc quite a bit when it is needed.

king901, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Wireless

1. HP Wireless - Similar Threads - Wireless

2. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  3. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  4. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  5. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  6. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor: I've problem with my Wireless WIFI Adaptor. Adaptor detail: Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor Latest Version of drive.When i open wifi settings and then go to show available networks then it say NO WI'FI NETWORK FOUND. I have my mobile hotspot...
  7. No WI-FI Network found > Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless Lan 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adaptor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11

how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11: I am trying to install a wifi 7 wireless adapter in windows 11 I installed the drivers for the wifi 7 adapter. In device manager under network adapters, the new drivers does not show up. The 6hz band does not show up. There is no wifi 2....
  9. how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to install a wifi 7 wireless modem in windows 11: I am trying to install a wifi 7 wireless adapter in windows 11 I installed the drivers for the wifi 7 adapter. In device manager under network adapters, the new drivers does not show up. The 6hz band does not show up. There is no wifi 2....
  10. USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Wireless Mouse Pointer Lags, Stalls, Resists Moving to Some Objects - Windows 11: My Logitech USB wireless M510 Mouse is part of a combo with a K545 keyboard. It is a few years old now, but has functioned reliably until around last winter. The keyboard continues to work as expected.Beginning last winter, the mouse pointer began stalling and lagging when...