Windows 10: HP Workstation Windows 10 suddenly froze, restarted with Event ID 41

Discus and support HP Workstation Windows 10 suddenly froze, restarted with Event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday evening my 7-months old HP Z8 G4 Workstation with Windows 10 Professional Workstation suddenly froze after continuous uninterrupted operation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joselso, Aug 5, 2021.

1. joselso Win User

HP Workstation Windows 10 suddenly froze, restarted with Event ID 41

Yesterday evening my 7-months old HP Z8 G4 Workstation with Windows 10 Professional Workstation suddenly froze after continuous uninterrupted operation for nearly 3 months without restart, using UPS all the time.I was just getting ready to fill in search items in Google search on a Firefox window that I opened, while 3 or 4 other browser windows were already open 1 or two were IE11, others were Firefox, and Outlook 2019 was open, too. No heavy software was running that I initiate.After a few seconds freeze the display went black no BSOD! and automatically restarted Windows 10 and I logged

:)

joselso, Aug 5, 2021

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Michelle Vil, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Mark Isi Win User

Hardware failure after upgrading to Windows 10 RS2: Kernel-power. Event ID: 41

Thanks for following up. Event ID 41 indicates that a problem is occurring on your PC, causing unexpected shut down and/or restart. In windows 10, Event ID 41is somehow similar to "blue screen" error. With that being said, We suggest blue screen error troubleshooting
    as a first step. Feel free to check out this link to guide on how to perform the troubleshooting steps.

Hit us back if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Workstation Windows 10 suddenly froze, restarted with Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - Workstation suddenly froze

2. EVENT ID 41 PC KEEPS RESTARTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVENT ID 41 PC KEEPS RESTARTING: hi for the past few weeks my pc keeps restarting on its own, maybe few times a day event 41 in event viewer. my pc is fairly new 4 months oldAMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7GHz AM5 not overclocking yetArctic Liquid Freezer II 240MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM5 DDR5KINGSTON FURTY RENEGADE...
  3. EVENT ID 41 PC KEEPS RESTARTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    EVENT ID 41 PC KEEPS RESTARTING: hi for the past few weeks my pc keeps restarting on its own, maybe few times a day event 41 in event viewer. my pc is fairly new 4 months oldAMD Ryzen 5 7600X 4.7GHz AM5 not overclocking yetArctic Liquid Freezer II 240MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM5 DDR5KINGSTON FURTY RENEGADE...
  4. EVENT ID 41 PC KEEPS RESTARTING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sudden BSOD with event id 41 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden BSOD with event id 41 63: Hello thereI just recently got a new pc with windows 11. It appears to have random crashes with BSOD even when not initially in use and simply being inactive.I would like to share the 3 .dmp files generated minidump, but appears I cannot attach them here.Cheers...
  6. Sudden BSOD with event id 41 63

Sudden BSOD with event id 41 63: Hello thereI just recently got a new pc with windows 11. It appears to have random crashes with BSOD even when not initially in use and simply being inactive.I would like to share the 3 .dmp files generated minidump, but appears I cannot attach them here.Cheers...
  7. Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41: I have this problem several times these days, my screen suddenly turn black with no warning and then my computer reboot. I'm using a laptop, plugged in. Troubleshoot on power found no problem. Each time reboot these is a system event 41 with bugCheckCode 59 or 126. Here are...
  8. Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41

Computer suddenly shutdown, Event ID 41: I have this problem several times these days, my screen suddenly turn black with no warning and then my computer reboot. I'm using a laptop, plugged in. Troubleshoot on power found no problem. Each time reboot these is a system event 41 with bugCheckCode 59 or 126. Here are...
  9. Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Event ID 41 issue unexpected restarts.: I have tried everything but cant fix auto restart issue Kernel power 41here is the the info that you need to identify the problem for me Bin file download link :https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgsPgFGAtyVqjSsHBBgBOlPFb_w5?e=8M28XE...
  10. PC randomly restarts - event ID 41 and 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly restarts - event ID 41 and 10: Hi everyone For the last few weeks I've had an issue where my PC suddenly restarts. I've tried looking for clues in event viewer but all I can find are the following: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system...