Windows 10: HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

Discus and support HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i recently was given a non starting HP HP X0Q77ES#ABU with an i7 processor and <300Gb SSD not sure on size as no-one could remember Ive tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reecehoskins, May 31, 2021.

1. HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

Hi, i recently was given a non starting HP HP X0Q77ES#ABU with an i7 processor and <300Gb SSD not sure on size as no-one could remember Ive tried many things such as trying to discharge built up static, powering on with battery and without battery. ive tried manually starting by using a piece of metal to join the contacts where the on/off button ribbon plugs in. Nothing happens. Ive tested the voltage of the power jack, its 19.5V and I've tested the voltage of where the jack connects to the motherboard the small white and black plug and still i get 19.5V on all applicable metal contacts

:)

reecehoskins, May 31, 2021

2. Laptop won’t charge but display white light on led

my laptop wont charge or turn on but display a chargng sign the it is finish charging which is the white light on the led and it wont turn on

romainedwyer, May 31, 2021
  3. Cixoos Win User
    Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

Cixoos, May 31, 2021
  4. HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

Laptop battery wont charge until laptop shutdown or hibernated.

Am running WIN10 Version 1802, OS build 17134.81 on
    HP 15 Notebook PC (Model L3Q92EA#ABU).

Recently when I plug my charger in it doesn't charge and charge LED shows white. As soon as I hibernate or shutdown the laptop the LED goes amber and charging starts; when the laptop is powered on again the LED remains amber
    and charging continues. If I unplug and re-connect the charger it fails to charge again.

Seems like a software issue?

Any else seen this and is there a solution?

Brian Cole126, May 31, 2021
Thema:

HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches.

1. HP X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power up but charging LED lights up and fan twitches. - Similar Threads - X0Q77ES#ABU Wont power

2. My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...: When I had first got this laptop, every time I charged it, it would show a blue light but now its showing red? It's still able to charge but is this bad? How do I fix this problem?...
  3. My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery is charging but the charging led light shows a red light even though its...: When I had first got this laptop, every time I charged it, it would show a blue light but now its showing red? It's still able to charge but is this bad? How do I fix this problem?...
  4. HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop power LED lights up for a few seconds but laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop power LED lights up for a few seconds but laptop won't turn on: Hello.My laptop was working perfectly the night before. This morning, it just won't turn on.Everytime I press the power button, its LED lights up for about 5 seconds and turns off. The laptop itself doesn't come on no fans, screen stays black, keyboard backlight stays off,...
  5. HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop power LED lights up for a few seconds but laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion 15 gaming laptop power LED lights up for a few seconds but laptop won't turn on: Hello.My laptop was working perfectly the night before. This morning, it just won't turn on.Everytime I press the power button, its LED lights up for about 5 seconds and turns off. The laptop itself doesn't come on no fans, screen stays black, keyboard backlight stays off,...
  6. GL702ZC Black Screen and no fan, but power led is on.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GL702ZC Black Screen and no fan, but power led is on.: I was using my pc yesterday for gaming playing rome 2. The laptop worked fine all day with no issue unitl 10pm then I exit programs and go to start and manually selected shutdown. One hour later,I get power led light up, but the screen is black and fans are not working....
  7. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up: My Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100 Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet has 2GB RAM, although its user manual does not mention onboard RAM at all. I was looking through its UEFI BIOS and found a setting to select dual-channel RAM, which I thought would be a common feature in all Microsoft...
  8. Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Waking Up Issue and Power LED not turned off: Hi, Since 15 days i am facing issue in waking up of my laptop after sleep mode.Even after pressing any key computer not waking up.I have switch off laptop and have to switch it on again. Further after shut down my power led also not switching off. I have tried all options...
  9. Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.: Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step. Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power...
  10. Motherboard power light (PS_SW) is flashing and system wont boot up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard power light (PS_SW) is flashing and system wont boot up: The problem is in the thread title; normally my PS_SW light stays a solid yellow and I'm able to boot up no problem. After moving my computer around the house a bit, when I plugged everything in the light was flashing yellow and is now unable to boot up. All the build...