Windows 10: hp x3

Discus and support hp x3 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; will Microsoft let some of the current mobiles run Windows s when 10 mobile Support ends ,or will you make an OS down loadable to run on a Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joemario, Nov 27, 2018.

1. joemario Win User

hp x3

will Microsoft let some of the current mobiles run Windows s when 10 mobile Support ends ,or will you make an OS down loadable to run on a Android phone. I keep going back to Windows OS phone.

:)

joemario, Nov 27, 2018

2. HP Elite X3 - Verizon Certified

Does anyone have the (or list of) manufacturer part number for the Verizon certified HP Elite X3? I have been wanting to get my hands on one, but it is really hard to tell which ones are GSM or CDMA based on descriptions on shopping websites.

Thanks for any help.

JeffreyGaspar, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Raysim52 Win User
    Raysim52, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Byu2 Win User

hp x3

HP elite x3 USB connection problem

I found USB connection to HP elite X3 could not be established after update to build 15063.540. windows explorer suppose to show files phone and SD card. But when I plug USB to HP elite x3, right corner show a pop up HP elite X3, when I click on it,
    it gone and nothin happens.

no problem on lumia 950XL.

how to solve this issue?

Thema:

hp x3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. support for HP Elite x3 windows 10 mobile

2. hp elite x3 verizon windows 10 phone for sale