Windows 10: HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working on Windows 10

Discus and support HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I recently upgraded my HP Pavilion 15 laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 . I have an HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse that was working really good with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hssa1982, Aug 17, 2015.

1. hssa1982 Win User

HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working on Windows 10

Hi I recently upgraded my HP Pavilion 15 laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 . I have an HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse that was working really good with me when i was working with Windows 8.1 . The problem here it refuses to pair with the device so that it function properly. Every time i try to pair it i got a message "unable to find ...." from the pairing wizard. Is this mouse able to work on Windows 10
    Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

:)

hssa1982, Aug 17, 2015

2. My HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working with windows 10

Hi I recently upgraded my HP pavilion 15 notebook from windows 8.1 single language to windows 10 , my HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse was working good on windows 8 but it wont work on windows 10. Every time i try to pair the mouse it says "unable to detect
    the wi fi mouse" . Can anyone help ?

HatemSafwat, Aug 17, 2015
  3. My HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working with windows 10

I have checked HP support site for updated drivers but all i find in there is drivers for windows 7 and windows 8 . There is no updated drivers for windows 10 .

HatemSafwat, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working on Windows 10

1. HP x7000 wi fi touch mouse is not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - x7000 touch mouse

2. Wi-Fi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not working: I need help. I did windows recovery last week on my laptop because I was having boot problems and blue screen issues. I was able to get my laptop working and set up, but my Wi-Fi is not working, when I first turn on my laptop it’ll work but as soon as I try to get on chrome...
  3. Wi-Fi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi not working: I need help. I did windows recovery last week on my laptop because I was having boot problems and blue screen issues. I was able to get my laptop working and set up, but my Wi-Fi is not working, when I first turn on my laptop it’ll work but as soon as I try to get on chrome...
  4. Wi-fi for Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi for Windows 10 not working: I have tried connecting my windows 10 laptop to the internet except when I open up the available networks every other network shows not mine except my network. My phone and other devices work with the Wi-fi so it is not a router problem....
  5. Wi-fi for Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-fi for Windows 10 not working: I have tried connecting my windows 10 laptop to the internet except when I open up the available networks every other network shows not mine except my network. My phone and other devices work with the Wi-fi so it is not a router problem....
  6. Wi-fi for Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Wi-Fi is not working

Wi-Fi is not working: I have the following problem, wi-fi isworking well but after a whilethe pop-up says "No internet connection". I disconnect wi-fithen connect it again and it starts working, butthe issue reoccurs again. I have to keep switching off and on wi-fi to make it work. It is really...
  8. Wi-fi not working

Wi-fi not working: Hi All, Windows 10 build 1803 on Dell XPS 8390. Since late i have an annoying issue where the PC does not connect to internet. When it boot up there's no internet and the wi-fi icon on the tray says something in the lines of "limited or no internet" Even after trying to...
  9. Wi-Fi on hp computer

Wi-Fi on hp computer: Hello my name is Kenadie Ewert and I am wondering if anyone has had issues connecting their HP computer to the internet, I have had this issue before but it was resolved with time and now it is acting up again to the point of having to use a personal hotspot on my phone. Can...
  10. Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem

Windows 10 HP Laptop WI-FI problem: hi there I have problem with wifi when pc go sleep wi fi is gone laptop see wifi adapter but cant conect after the restart pc all again go normally any ideas? *Sad 35616