Windows 10: HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

Discus and support HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm going try to explain what the problem is on my 2017 year HP7-1510 desktop with Windows 10 Home. I've had this PC for three years, and it always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by JDZ710ALTractor, Jul 19, 2021.

1. HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

I'm going try to explain what the problem is on my 2017 year HP7-1510 desktop with Windows 10 Home. I've had this PC for three years, and it always worked until one day I turned it on and no monitor display. This PC has a 3rd Generation Intel Core 13-Processor , Intel H61 chipset, 8 GB PC3-1200 DDR3-1600 SDRAM memory, 1.5TB 7200RPM Serial ATA hard drive, Intel HD Graphics 2500. Has a Corsair 500 watt power supply. At first I changed the HDMI cable, thinkin this was the problem. Not so. I checked the power supply...check okay. But, I removed it and install another Corsair 500 watt PW in the case...still no monitor display. I removed the Graphic Card and installed a spare graphic card that I had here that works. Still no monitor display. I removed the mouse cable, the and any USB cables attached. Nothing on monitor. So, I decided to do some inspection on the mother board. It is a Joshua H61 Foxconn LGA 696233-001. Here is the workings on the start-up. The on-off lights up...Blue...when turn it on. The power supply fan work, the CPU fan, the graphic card fan all work, and the Keyboard light is on. The Hard Drive is working as I can fell the slight vibrations... so it appears all the parts in the PC is working. Still no monitor display. I decided to buy another motherboard...same type...same model number, and serial number. When I received the motherboard and installed, same, no monitor display. That is when I decided to buy another PC.... the HP Pro 3500 has I have posted in another thread earlier. If anyone here can give me some idea(s0 how to solve the HP7-1510 before I trash it. NOTE: I have another HP MOl-F0030W desktop that is cabled to the LG 34" monitor, that I connected the bad HP7-1510 to. The monitor works fine with the other PC.

:)

JDZ710ALTractor, Jul 19, 2021
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Jul 19, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

BSOD - PowerSpec 1510

I purchased my PowerSpec 1510 laptop in November. I started getting BSOD several weeks later and they would reoccur every couple of days. The errors varied with Faulty Hardware the most common. I took the laptop to Microcenter for investigation under warranty and they could not recreate the issue. I have been using the laptop as a desktop replacement with 2 monitors and I am not confident they hooked up additional monitors when they tried to recreate the issue.

They did agree to replace the laptop but they swapped the hard drives so that I wouldn’t have to reinstall everything.
    Since getting it back I continue to get BSOD. The only common components are the hard drives and the drivers.

I found tenforums and followed a couple of the debugging steps. Sfc /scannow didn’t show any problems. I ran for a day with DriverVerifier set on for all non-Microsoft drivers and got the attached Memory dump.

Would appreciate any help in figuring out what is causing the BSOD.

sschoenstein, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

1. HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image - Similar Threads - HP7 1510 Desktop

2. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor: Hello! Sorry in advance if I sent this on the wrong forums. I've been having problems with my pc some days ago after moving it from one place to another. My dad and I checked everything we could cables, monitor, ram, gpu but nothing really seems to help. The specs...
  3. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor: Hello! Sorry in advance if I sent this on the wrong forums. I've been having problems with my pc some days ago after moving it from one place to another. My dad and I checked everything we could cables, monitor, ram, gpu but nothing really seems to help. The specs...
  4. Pc is turning on, but no image is showing on monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image

in Windows 10 Support
    HP7--1510 Desktop Won't Show Monitor Image: I'm going try to explain what the problem is on my 2017 year HP7-1510 desktop with Windows 10 Home. I've had this PC for three years, and it always worked until one day I turned it on and no monitor display. This PC has a 3rd Generation Intel Core 13-Processor , Intel H61...
  6. External monitor not showing image but is recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External monitor not showing image but is recognized: Hello, I've been trying to hook up my external monitor LG 27EA73 to a laptop Dell Latitude E6440 through a VGA cable without succes. I've been searching the internet for hours without finding a solution and hope to find one here. The laptop recognizes the monitor. Whenever...
  7. Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail won't show images and won't connect to Gmail: Today, I started having trouble with Mail. I have two problems. First, Mail won't display images--drawings, photos, whatever. I tried the Store Apps troubleshooter, but it was no help. I reset Mail, but that didn't help. I found one recommendation that I create a new local...
  8. Set desktop background to slide show a different image per monitor.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set desktop background to slide show a different image per monitor.: Hi all, Shortly after I upgraded to Win 10 I went to the control panel to set up my desktop background to slide show through a specific folder of images. This worked fine but had an unexpected side effect; each one of my monitors (I've 3) showed a different image from the...
  9. BSOD - PowerSpec 1510

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - PowerSpec 1510: I purchased my PowerSpec 1510 laptop in November. I started getting BSOD several weeks later and they would reoccur every couple of days. The errors varied with Faulty Hardware the most common. I took the laptop to Microcenter for investigation under warranty and they could...
  10. Monitor won't show borders?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't show borders?: Hi guys, im using a laptop, but the screen is broken so im using a monitor. My monitor can't show all the desktop, doesn't fit, I tried all the resolutions, but it didn't helped. The monitor hasn't an auto adjust button, so what do i need to do? I already updated graphic...