Windows 10: HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004

Discus and support HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the 2004 update, Windows will not install my HP Officejet 6700 Premium all in one printer. I have also downloaded the latest recommended software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tribillowl, Jul 13, 2020.

1. HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004

Since the 2004 update, Windows will not install my HP Officejet 6700 Premium all in one printer. I have also downloaded the latest recommended software and drivers from HP, which also will not recognise it. That goes around in circles prompting me for info which is already there.

The printer shows up on my router with an IP address and mac address, both of which match whats on the printer. Have used these to try and pair manually, but still will not accept.

Have tried multiple times, restarting printer, rebooting Windows, but still, neither will fine the printer. Have already turned off firewall on anti virus and Windows and done much searching on the internet. Cannot run Windows troubleshooter as it just runs and runs, stop it and then it will not run at all!

If anyone does have any suggestions, I would welcome them.

:)

Tribillowl, Jul 13, 2020
  2. dhasdell Win User

My TV no longer recognises my PC

Since moving to Windows 10, my Samsung TV doesn't recognise my PC. When I bought the TV it recognised my PC, then on Windows 7, immediately as one of the available sources, along with USB, HDMI etc. Now that I have changed to Windows 10, however, the TV
    can't see the PC as an input, though everything else, including wifi network and internet access, works as before. I've looked in the devices list in Windows 10 settings, and the TV is listed as available.
    Any suggestions, please?

dhasdell, Jul 13, 2020
  3. hpup10 Win User
    PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update for Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, Jul 13, 2020
  4. hpup10 Win User

HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004

PCs no longer visible on Network after auto Windows Updates 10 Pro

I have 8 computers on a Network running MS Windows 10 Pro and all of them access a shared folder on a server computer. Now, 2 of the computers are no longer visible on the network after MS updated the computers during the night. The Windows Updates were:
    Update For Windows 10 V1607 KB3211320
    Update for Adobe Flash Windows V10 1607
    Feature Update for Windows 10 v1607

For example, using Windows File Explorer, I would click on "Network" and it would list all of the computers on our network. At that point I would click on the "Server" computer and a list of the folders that I have access to would be displayed. Now, the Server computer is no longer visible on the network using Windows File Explorer. I am confident that the culprit is Windows automatic update because this happened once before on another machine and the problem was resolved after I removed the MS updates.

Does can anyone suggest a solution to my problem which doesn't involve removing the updates? I am reluctant to remove the updates again because I know it is important to remain current and I am worried a subsequent update will cause a repeat of the problem. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

hpup10, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004

1. HP738035 no longer recognised by network since Windows 10 update 2004 - Similar Threads - HP738035 longer recognised

2. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  3. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not updated since 2004: Hi, My Windows has not been updated since version 2004, which will soon lose support. Every time I try to update the first parts work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. Is there...
  4. Windows not updated since 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows not updated since 2004

Windows not updated since 2004: My Windows has not been updated since version 2004 Every time I try to update, the first phases work fine, but on the last reboot it gets stuck at the boot logo, after which I have to force the reset, causing the update to roll back. I did the SFC and DISM commands. All my...
  6. Windows 10 major issues since 2004 update

Windows 10 major issues since 2004 update: We have two Lenovo P310s and an AIO that were upgraded to windows 10 2004 in June/July 2020. Since upgrading, no windows app or the store opens and general performance is slow on all machines, login times are generally 3-5mins. Steps taken to resolve: wsreset.exe all...
  7. internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update: internal dvd no longer recognised since latest update Toshiba Tecra C-50E, Windows 10 Pro 2004 i am unable to find out how to restore it tried the new Settings > bluetooth and other devices > nothing the old Windows System > add a device > nothing any help out there...
  8. Since 2004 Update one of my network drives no longer connets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since 2004 Update one of my network drives no longer connets: As per title, I was updated to 2004 this week and ever since I get an error saying that my Z drive is no longer accessible. I could not un-map the drive as it is "not available" so had to use CMD to force remove it. I was then able to remap the drive. Next boot it was...
  9. Update Errors since Windows 10 version 2004

Update Errors since Windows 10 version 2004: On June 13, 2020, my desktop computer updated to Windows 10 version 2004. Other than the widely reported ESSENT warnings flooding the event log, I have two persistent update failures. Here's the first one: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following...
  10. Since windows 10 update USB card not recognised

Since windows 10 update USB card not recognised: To transfer photos from my camera to the computer I take the memory card out of the camera and insert it in the USB slot on the computer. The computer and laptop recently had updates to Windows 10 and now neither recognise the memory card. Why did you do this and can you...