Windows 10: HPAudio switch error

Discus and support HPAudio switch error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; can not find script file ''C;\program files 86\HPAudioswitch\HPAudioswitchLC.vbs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hakeemshaik, Jan 25, 2020.

1. HPAudio switch error

can not find script file ''C;\program files 86\HPAudioswitch\HPAudioswitchLC.vbs

:)

hakeemshaik, Jan 25, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Rey Cam Win User

HPAudio switch error

Switching to a local account - error: 0x80004005

Hi Kas,

Error 0x80004005 is an unspecified error that normally occurs seen when the user cannot access Shared Folders, Drives, and also when Windows Updates fails to install. With this in mind, we would like to know more details:

• Before trying to switch to a local account, what was your last activity on your computer? Was there an upgrade or update installed?
    • Are you the account administrator on this computer?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Error: 0x80004005 will normally be on a pop-up box with additional information about the error code. This may lead us to a direct and immediate solution. Click here to know how to post a screenshot. Please
      make sure that there is no personal message on your post.

Meanwhile you may try the following steps to switch to a local account:

• Click on the Windows Logo Start.
    • Click on the Settings Gear icon.
    • Click on the last icon Update & Security.
    • Select Activation.
    • Click Add a Microsoft Account.
    • Sign-in with your Microsoft Account.
    Now, try to switch to a local account.

Let us know the result after performing the steps above and kindly get back to us with the answers to our inquiry if the issue was unresolved, so that we can assist you further.

Rey Cam, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

HPAudio switch error

1. HPAudio switch error - Similar Threads - HPAudio switch error

2. attempted switch from dpc error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    attempted switch from dpc error: Hi, I'm having frequent attempted switch from dpc bsodMy setup:Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte 3060ti4x 8GB DDR4 3000mhz ramB450 MSI Tomahawk I tried fixing it myself, this is what I did in order:Reinstall WindowsUse only a stick of ramChange GPU from a 3060ti gainward from this new...
  3. attempted switch from dpc error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    attempted switch from dpc error: Hi, I'm having frequent attempted switch from dpc bsodMy setup:Ryzen 5 3600Gigabyte 3060ti4x 8GB DDR4 3000mhz ramB450 MSI Tomahawk I tried fixing it myself, this is what I did in order:Reinstall WindowsUse only a stick of ramChange GPU from a 3060ti gainward from this new...
  4. Boot up error from switching SSDs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot up error from switching SSDs: I tried installing a Samsung 980 1 TB USD into the 1st port and my laptop had a boot up error. When I first put it in the 2nd port Ssmsung 980 my laptop booted up perfectly I just didn't know how to activate the disk. I switched the original ssd to the 2nd ssd port and the...
  5. Error applying virtual switch Properties Changes

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Error applying virtual switch Properties Changes: Hi I have a Hyper-v Vm created in windows10 Pro [21H1] , I'm unable to create a virtual Switch because every time I try, I keep on getting the following error. "Error applying virtual switch Properties Changes" Adding ports to the switch "virtual Switch" failed. the operation...
  6. Switching Out of Windows S Mode Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching Out of Windows S Mode Error: Upon trying to switch out of Windows10 S mode, my switch was declined with an error stating, "Try again later, something happened on our end." I have just gotten my brand new computer yesterday evening, and was able to switch out then. However, when logging back on, I was...
  7. BDOD Error: Attempted switch from DPC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BDOD Error: Attempted switch from DPC: This has been happening for a while, I tried updating all to my knowledge my drivers manually as I read it might fix it but it didn't work, I also reset my PC with the windows 10 option Reset PC but it still persists, happens once a day~. This is what I got from the latest...
  8. ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC BSOD error: I keep getting the ATTEMPTED SWITCH FROM DPC ERROR when trying to install windows update KB4549951 and KB4550945. This is the MEMORY.DMP file that I have pasted below. I'm looking for the solution to this problem 0: kd> !analyze...
  9. Switched motherboards, Windows activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switched motherboards, Windows activation error: I replaced my motherboard today and am now getting errors when trying to activate windows now. Not really sure whats wrong, I have the same SSD with Windows from my old motherboard. I'm guessing Windows ties into the motherboard itself but I am unsure on how to go about...
  10. Creating External Switch error: General access denied error

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Creating External Switch error: General access denied error: My current computer is: Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Patched and up to date My network adapter has the most current driver The desktop has 8 CPU's, 32 GB RAM, plenty of horsepower [img] A few months ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Pro Version 1709 Before the upgrade from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erreur script hpaudio switch