Windows 10: HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs

Discus and support HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The PC is here to stay and HP has just proved it. The company today announced a new Windows 10 laptop that aims to “reinvent the PCs”. While it sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 1, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs

The PC is here to stay and HP has just proved it. The company today announced a new Windows 10 laptop that aims to “reinvent the PCs”. While it sounds like a bold statement, the company has indeed unveiled something that looks and works like a laptop but it’s slightly bit unique and somewhat interesting.

In another bold statement, the PC maker HP claims the Spectre Folio “basically has no flaws”

HP Spectre Folio features a magnesium but the exterior is made of leather and the company has managed to improve the battery backup by combining it with a tiny motherboard.

HP Spectre Folio specifications

• It offers up to 18 hours of battery life.
    • It comes with 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor.
    • There’s standard 8GB of RAM and 256GB of SSD storage model.
    • The HP is using a 13.3-inch FHD display with Intel’s 1W panel is being used to maximize battery life.

The Spectre Folio will be available on the company’s own website and Best Buy. The device with Intel Core i5 will cost you $1,299 and you would need to pay $1,399 to buy the Spectre Folio with Core i7. There’s another variant that comes with LTE connectivity and Core i7 for $1,499.

HP is also planning to unveil 4K display option and it would become available in December.

The post HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 1, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 1, 2018
  4. HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs

HP Reinvents the Desktop to Enable New Experiences

Seems like HP is almost the last ones to the party... reinvention is about as far from reality as it gets: a HP trashcan and HP NUC.
    I think I've even seen modular mini-PCs elsewhere... khm-khm Acer Revo...

silentbogo, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs

1. HP’s new leather Windows 10 laptop tries to reinvent the PCs - Similar Threads - HP’s leather laptop

2. New HP laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New HP laptop: I just bought a new HP laptop from Staples. It came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased a flash drive as a system and restore backup. The problem is that it says that it will backup for Windows 7. It is not a refurbished computer to my knowledge. Has anyone else had that...
  3. Latest innovations in PC experiences unveiled at HP Reinvent

in Windows 10 News
    Latest innovations in PC experiences unveiled at HP Reinvent: At HP Reinvent, the company’s largest global partner event, HP unveiled a variety of new offerings designed to transform experiences across work and life – including a ground-breaking security service, a cutting-edge commercial virtual reality (VR) headset, as well as new...
  4. Trying to initialise new WIndows 10 on new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trying to initialise new WIndows 10 on new laptop: Hi, I bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop with Windows 10. I just switched it on for the first time and it's gone through initial set up. We've reached the point of setting up an account. I thought I had an account from the past and entered it, but the password wasn't...
  5. new windows 10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    new windows 10 hp laptop: hello forum hub, when I purchased my new windows 10 HP laptop ,? when I set up start,and signed up in my email address I use on my now old windows 10 hp laptop, I all the updates from windows are exacthly same , so will I be ok, thank you andrew...
  6. HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches new Spectre and EliteBook convertible PCs: HP Inc. launched on Tuesday a lineup of new devices combining premium design, security and performance. HP created its latest Spectre and Elite innovations to take PC experiences to the next level by enabling creativity, connectivity and confidence throughout the day. They...
  7. Watch HP The PC Reinvented livestream here

in Windows 10 News
    Watch HP The PC Reinvented livestream here: The PC will be Reinvented on 10.01. #ThePCReinvented #KeepReinventing Source: HP Spectre Folio 13 | HP Official Site mHXXdp5s5DM 118898
  8. Installing new Laptop (Win 10), TRYING to share with older Win 7 PCs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing new Laptop (Win 10), TRYING to share with older Win 7 PCs: Last week, I had some hair until I tried to setup and share my new Lenovo (Win 10) with my old DESKTOP and LAPTOP (Win 7). All in my home, same router, I am only user, same Network except, the laptops are wireless, same network name, and the DESKTOP is hard wired all same...
  9. New HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    New HP Laptop: Good evening to all. Few weeks ago I got this HP 255G6 laptop it's working okay. Just wanted to check up on the latest drivers etc for it, So decided to run speccy to get all the info on this laptop. When I enter the serial number into the HP web site for updates drivers and...
  10. Here’s a look at HP’s holiday lineup of new Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Here’s a look at HP’s holiday lineup of new Windows 10 PCs: Today, HP Inc. unveiled an awesome updated lineup of Windows 10 PCs for the holiday season, including new Windows 10 laptops, an all-in-one and a 4K display. With these new devices, you can draw and markup webpages in Microsoft Edge, talk to your own personal digital...