Windows 10: HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan

Discus and support HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community can you help me if HpseuHostLauncher.exe is a Trojan or not it is a weird startup program I'm not sure if it is a Trojan I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by nadirgueddoud, Jan 29, 2021.

1. HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan

Hello Microsoft Community can you help me if HpseuHostLauncher.exe is a Trojan or not it is a weird startup program I'm not sure if it is a Trojan

I search it up in the search engine Bing but it says a Trojan but still I'm not sure can you help me if this is a Trojan

it is called HpseuHostLauncher.exe and also the publisher is HP Inc. \

King regards .

:)

nadirgueddoud, Jan 29, 2021
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

3. C# EXE and MSI considered as trojan by Windows Defender on Windows 10

Hi,

I developed a C# exe and a service (Windows Service). Few Windows 10 machines flag that as having Trojan Win32\Critet.BS. Which is false positive. Is there a way to report that to Microsoft and know what
    might be causing it.

Reason is for a user seeing this warning by Defender is scary. Any link/tutorial or suggestions will be helpful

Deepak.cvo, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Mel Tar Win User

HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan

1. HpseuHostLauncher.exe is it a Trojan - Similar Threads - HpseuHostLauncher exe Trojan

2. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan: This is the first time Windows Security flagging simple folders that contain install files such as .exe as a Trojan when converting the folder to a .rar using Winrar....
  3. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan: This is the first time Windows Security flagging simple folders that contain install files such as .exe as a Trojan when converting the folder to a .rar using Winrar....
  4. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan

SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan: Hi. I recently found a virus in my computer, sihost64 and sihost32 running on the background. I dont know how to remove it. Please help me, especially @_AW_ who was helped people with the same problem.Here i attached my...
  6. SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan @_AW_ Please read

SIHOST64.exe Mining Trojan @_AW_ Please read: Assuming you are _AW_, who helped the OP user in this articlehttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usersappdataroamingmicrosofttelemetrysihost64exe/bce0a1d5-db3a-493e-bbda-9b34a242d311?page=1, I am facing the same issue, downloading an unremovable trojan...
  7. Trojan

Trojan: I was searching the internet for Mortal Kombat 1 Downloads, I thought it was free because it was an old game. I stumbled upon a website, and downloaded a file, it was a Trojan. More specifically "Trojan.Delf.Q" as what the Free version of SpyHunters said. I don't know what to...
  8. Trojan

Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......
  9. Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.

Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.: I have an Addin to VBA that is used by many users without any issue regarding any Trojans. But Microsoft Security Essentials flagged it as containing a Trojan. Who do I contact to report this issue?...
  10. Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan

Reoccuring pcds32.exe trojan: Hello, I've been getting a lot of notifications from bitdefender that i have viruses named: pcds32.exe, pcds64.exe, and rv32.exe. Bitdefender usually finds it in my temp folder and it'll keep disinfecting it and blocking it and I've manually deleted it as well but it keeps...