Windows 10: HRBlock software

Discus and support HRBlock software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to download the subject software. I have located on my computer, but it wont download.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BernardBarquist, Apr 1, 2020.

1. HRBlock software

I am unable to download the subject software. I have located on my computer, but it wont download.

:)

BernardBarquist, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 1, 2020
  3. TF_950 Win User
    "File Not Found" Errors on HRBLOCK and TurboTax in saving to Documents -- BUT Office 2016 apps can save

All of the following statements are true, and they are odd and to me mysterious when taken together:

1. Neither HRBlock 2018 (2017...) nor Turbo Tax 2018 can save a file to anywhere in the systems Documents folder. The error message is "File not found" with both programs, after doing Save As and OK.

2. Both HRBlock and Turbotax can save files in any user folder created outside the systems Documents folder.

3. Office 2016 desktop apps can save files normally in the system Documents folder. Office online is not used, and neither is OneDrive.

4. A large amount of research has already been done with my PC's Permissions and Effective Access and inheritance regarding this issue. I have received hours of guidance from HRBlock tech support, including at least one person there for 10 years. PC health
    has been thoroughly checked. A chkdsk seems irrelevant because the problems are by app, but the problems are the same exactly for two different apps.

Some of my present guesswork: Office 2016 and Windows 10 may have in net effect combined to block out these two tax apps and perhaps other non-office apps from the system Documents folder, but if so how and what to do from here? Does anyone have further
    ideas or suggestions? It is a very odd situation. Yes, I can use the tax forms by just avoiding the systems Documents folder, but I want to understand this mystery.

Tu

TF_950, Apr 1, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

HRBlock software

Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

There is no single software application that can perform all of the desired steps.

There are multiple software that can perform steps but the unexpected can always happen.

These are some suggested software:

1) Run the Dell software to update drivers, software, and BIOS
    2) Run the Dell diagnostics to check hardware
    3) Run Ccleaner to clean (modify the boxes to specify what is and is not cleaned)
    Use the software to clean windows and applications.
    Don't use the tool to clean the registry.
    4) Make a backup image in case there are unexpected problems

zbook, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

HRBlock software

1. HRBlock software - Similar Threads - HRBlock software

2. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  3. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Start up Software Protection Service: Just migrated windows and other files from one a SSD to a M.2, and now my activate windows watermark is back and the software protection service is not running and I am unable to get it running. I get an error code 5: Access Denied when I try to run in manually in Services. I...
  4. Can't Start up Software Protection Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  6. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  7. HRBlock 1152 extracting during install does not use temp it uses ProgramData Taxcut [2021]

HRBlock 1152 extracting during install does not use temp it uses ProgramData Taxcut [2021]: don't expect clearing the temp folder to fix 1152 errors as hrblock install extracts to the folder c:\ProgramData\Taxcut\[taxyear] eg 2021 etc....
  8. HRBlock 1152 extracting during install does not use temp it uses ProgramData Taxcut [2021]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HRBlock 1152 extracting during install does not use temp it uses ProgramData Taxcut [2021]: don't expect clearing the temp folder to fix 1152 errors as hrblock install extracts to the folder c:\ProgramData\Taxcut\[taxyear] eg 2021 etc....
  9. software from hrblock

software from hrblock: installed software from hrblock now when I click on the green icon message, application already running, how do I fix this? Block wants to charge me to fix - no way i brought the s/w and i'm not paying them to fix their s/w....
  10. "File Not Found" Errors on HRBLOCK and TurboTax in saving to Documents -- BUT Office 2016...

"File Not Found" Errors on HRBLOCK and TurboTax in saving to Documents -- BUT Office 2016...: All of the following statements are true, and they are odd and to me mysterious when taken together: 1. Neither HRBlock 2018 (2017...) nor Turbo Tax 2018 can save a file to anywhere in the systems Documents folder. The error message is "File not found" with both programs,...