Windows 10: HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor

Discus and support HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It's weird, I use the HSBC.co.uk site a lot doing Internet banking. On Windows 10 it behaves really slow or inconsistent, one moment really fast,... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Scottyboy99, Jan 19, 2016.

1. HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor

It's weird, I use the HSBC.co.uk site a lot doing Internet banking. On Windows 10 it behaves really slow or inconsistent, one moment really fast, another time stalling badly to render. It happens on all the browsers, ie11, Mozilla, chrome, edge to varying degrees of severity. Or it'll load well but then I click back or the link for personal and it's really slow. Yet on my Windows 7 laptop running the same browsers (apart from edge) it consistently loads and doesn't seem sluggish. The caveat is the it's the only site troubling my browsers on Windows 10! It's not that it doesn't work, it's just poor. Sometimes Mozilla times out and mentions something like a certificate error (from memory)

:)

Scottyboy99, Jan 19, 2016

2. Is Trusteer Rapport (IBM) now safe to use?

+1 UK HSBC version is fine, obviously it only works with IE not Edge...

LarryBotheras, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Shahinul Win User
    Banking apps

This is sadly the worst thing about windows phone, great build, superb design, great software, no app based community support. HSBC in the UK have no app. Tis a sad situation. I feel your pain buddy.

Shahinul, Jan 19, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor

Have you tried different DNS by any chance? If not, give it a try.

brummyfan, Jan 19, 2016
  5. I'll give it a shot. Although the Windows 7 laptop uses the same DNS. Although I'll have to double check the settings of the network adapter

Scottyboy99, Jan 19, 2016
  6. Still flakey, only seems to be HSBC.co.uk though. Mostly it responds ok but other times it lags. Its weird that windows 7 laptop and iOS devices are not doing it at all. Could WIndows Defender be at play here or something in the firewall?

Scottyboy99, Jan 20, 2016
  7. brummyfan Win User
    Yes, you can try another AV program( I prefer Panda Free) and see whether it fixes the problem, you don't need to uninstall Defender, just disable it.

brummyfan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor

1. HSBC uk website on Windows 10 - strangely poor - Similar Threads - HSBC website strangely

2. Strange behavior with accent shortcuts on UK keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange behavior with accent shortcuts on UK keyboard: Hi, I'm developing an app related to shortcuts and found out this strange bug from some users as I investigated further and found out that UK keyboard can type accents by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift or Ctrl + Alt followed by any vowel ÁÉÍÓÚ, áéíóú but I cannot find any...
  3. Strange behavior with accent shortcuts on UK keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange behavior with accent shortcuts on UK keyboard: Hi, I'm developing an app related to shortcuts and found out this strange bug from some users as I investigated further and found out that UK keyboard can type accents by pressing Ctrl + Alt + Shift or Ctrl + Alt followed by any vowel ÁÉÍÓÚ, áéíóú but I cannot find any...
  4. Wired ethernet connection acting strange poor to no sustained download or streaming, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired ethernet connection acting strange poor to no sustained download or streaming, but...: Hi everyone,So I've been having an odd problem with my internet for a little over 3 weeks now relatively new issue. My wired internet speed supposed to be a Gigabit on my PC is poor and inconsistent dropping briefly, but then reestablishing when trying to stream video like on...
  5. Refund For Minecarft Windows 10 UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund For Minecarft Windows 10 UK: Hi, I brought the wrong version so i need a refund, had the game loaded up for a total of 10 mins before closing and uninstalling. I need a refund on the order to buy the right one, any help? [ATTACH]...
  6. Strange typing problem involving the UK layout "At" symbol and apostrophe.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange typing problem involving the UK layout "At" symbol and apostrophe.: I am asking here because i cant find a solution anywhere else aside from changing my keyboard to US layout, but for some reason, i cannot type the At or apostrophe in windows, even using the on screen keyboard, unless i change my layout. I have verified that this is not a...
  7. Poor performance Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Poor performance Windows 10: Of late my computer Lenovo all-in-one with Windows 10 has started performing very slow. It takes a while for the system to respond to commands clicking on a program to start it, or going to a site .... I have just looked at the task manager and it shows 79 !!! instances of...
  8. HSBC UK website Customer Money Manager CMM not working in W10

in Browsers and Email
    HSBC UK website Customer Money Manager CMM not working in W10: HSBC Customer Money Manager (CMM) insists on using Internet Explorer, if you open it from any other browser it force closes the window. Laptop upgraded to Windows 10 and CMM doesn't work in Edge or IE11. Phoned HSBC they said it needs to run on IE11 in compatibility mode,...
  9. For some strange reason cant go to this website

in Browsers and Email
    For some strange reason cant go to this website: I don't know why but I can not go to wikia.com 45278
  10. Poor Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Poor Win 10: I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10, and some of my games will not work, can I return to Win 8 or 8.1???????*Sad 32675

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hsbc.co.uk/personal