Windows 10: HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10

Discus and support HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear MS, I have a set of JBL 600 BTNC headphones that worked fine as headphones and a handsfree headset with Windows 7 but the headset function no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mattpope697, Jan 25, 2021.

1. HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10

Dear MS,

I have a set of JBL 600 BTNC headphones that worked fine as headphones and a handsfree headset with Windows 7 but the headset function no longer works on Windows 10. The headset work faultlessly playing music but when using them as a headset using Skype, Teams, Zoom etc. all I get is garbled audio.

The headset works faultlessly on my Chromebook and is clearly a Microsoft issue.

Having trawled the net, I have seen many similar posts and it seems to related to the WIDCOMM stack. Can you please confirm when this feature will be available on Windows 10?

Matt

:)

mattpope697, Jan 25, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10 :p

cadaveca, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Headset microphone not working in windows 10

Thank you for the feedback. Since you have tried all the troubleshooting steps in the article, it's possible that the issue lies with the hardware or it's driver. To assist you further, please provide the following information:

• Have you tried the headset on a different Windows 10 computer?
    • Have you tried connecting a different headset on your PC?

We suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your PC to check the headset jack for issues. Also try to reach out to the manufacturer of your headset to
    check if they have a new driver for the recent Windows 10 updates.

Keep us posted.

Jay Jap, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10

1. HSP Headset Protocol - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HSP Headset Protocol

2. Protocols and ports

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Protocols and ports: I have been getting the notorious “error code 1132” on zoom. One solution is to change the protocols and ports. But when I go to do that the options are greyed out. I am on the admin acc as this is my personal pc, so how do I fix this? Resetting my computer is not an option,...
  3. Developer Needed:Windows 10 Protocol

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Developer Needed:Windows 10 Protocol: Contract available for developer with expertise in Windows10 protocol. Message me for info. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/developer-neededwindows-10-protocol/f6ca5873-e6a1-4bbb-b614-1424b316fd98
  4. Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset is not recognized as headset (Windows 10)?: Hello I have the following problems: I bought a Logitech G332. After I plugged it into my laptop (Lenovo L340 Windows 10), Discord, for example, does not recognize it. Even if I then joine a voice channel, the quality is very poor until I plug it out and then back in, then...
  5. Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 missing SSH Protocol: When I go to control panel>default programs>set your default programs>choose default apps by protocol>SSH is missing from this list. How do I get it added? OpenSSH is already installed and that is the only thing I can find on google. I've installed Putty and secureCRT but...
  6. Custom apps for protocols in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom apps for protocols in Windows 10: I would like to use a custom app not listed by Windows for my HTTP and HTTPS protocols. I've gone though the classic control panel, into Default Programs, and "Associate a file type or protocol with a program". If I select an extension I can hit "Change program..." click...
  7. Network Protocols

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Protocols: Problem trying to connect to internet on laptop, but all working as normal on desktop. Investigations revealed....one or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer, also Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing....this on both...
  8. Missing Protocols

Missing Protocols: I am attempting to use my Internet but it will not let me to put it straightforwardly. It shows a connection but will not let me use it. I ran the troubleshooter and it tells me I'm missing one or more network protocols and asks me if I'd like to try fixes as admin. I...
  9. Missing Network Protocols Windows 10

Missing Network Protocols Windows 10: What can be done about "Missing Network Protocols", Windows 10 both computers/laptops? 41422
  10. Changing default MailTo Protocol in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing default MailTo Protocol in Windows 10: I would like to change the default MAILTO Protocol in Windows 10 to a program of my choice but it won't let me choose anything other than Thunderbird or Microsoft Mail. How do I select a specific program (in my case it is OEClassic). Thanks. 9971