Windows 10: HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

Discus and support HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mauricemuteti, Apr 1, 2023.

1. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g

:)

mauricemuteti, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Apr 1, 2023
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    HSPA USB Modem

Hi,

To find out more about the modem issues that you’re experiencing after installing Creators Update, we just have a few questions for you:

• Can your laptop still detect the modem when you plug it in?

• What's the make and model of your laptop?

• What's the make and model of your USB modem?

• Is the modem plug-and-play or do you have to install a separate software to make it work?

• Do you receive an error message? If yes, please post a screenshot.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

• Which network driver is on your laptop?

Note: To check the network drivers on your device, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Device Manager.

• Click the drop-down arrow under Network Adapter.

We look forward to your response.

Yolvi Ell, Apr 1, 2023
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

Asphalt 8: Airbone lag when I connect to internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem)

Hi Tomass,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

It seems that that, by connecting internet via Huawei E3131 (USB modem),
    Asphalt 8: Airbone game is unable to get the internet speed which require to run the game smoothly.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to check for the internet speed which require to run the
    Asphalt 8: Airbone properly.

If the network speed to play the game via Huawei E3131 (USB modem) is ok, the try updating the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) through device manager and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + x, select
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network Adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Huawei E3131 (USB modem) driver.

• Select Update driver software.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 1, 2023
Thema:

HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

1. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HSPA+ USB Huawei

2. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  3. Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hspa Modem 3G Modem Not Working , Only Intializes: Hi there , i have a problem with my HSPA modem 3G, driver version 2.0.5.9. It works well on windows 8 and i am using windows 11. I did upgrade my computer from windows 10 to 11 Pro 23H2 last year and it worked well with my windows 10 . I tried to do compatability troubleshoot...
  4. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  5. HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem On Windows 10: The HSPA+ USB Huawei Modem is exhibiting similar behavior on Windows 10, which can be observed in a brief video recording.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH-ubRXU82g...
  6. MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MMX352G 3G usb modem does not connect to hspa: Whenever I switch to HSPA/UMTS only in the network mode, it shows no service. Can you please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mmx352g-3g-usb-modem-does-not-connect-to-hspa/3a7be352-203f-4f8b-b99c-6fbd7b5dce1d
  7. E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - Easy Solution for you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - Easy Solution for you: E3372 Huawei USB modem not working in windows 10 - are you facing this issue ? Here is Easy Solution for you I faced similar issue, I have an easy solution for this. Go to My PC/My Computer ==> There you will find your device as one drive, double click on it ==> it will...
  8. Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei E220 USB Modem not working on Windows 10: I have Huawei E220 USB modem that I am trying to connect to my Windows 10 laptop. When I connect it via USB it picks up as a CD drive (VMCLite V2.2.2.1) and when I try installing the software, it starts installing and shows a progress bar on the bottom right that keeps moving...
  9. Huawei Modem not working in Win 10

Huawei Modem not working in Win 10: HI there, please please can somebody assist me. I will explain as detailed as possible what my problem is. I am using a Lenovo think Centre M57 pc, I installed the new Windows 10 operating system and like it very much, however my Huawei E352 Modem is not working on this...
  10. Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade

Huawei 173 modem stopped working after windows 10 upgrade: Hello All: I upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1, ever since then, my Huawei 173 stopped working. The led light flashes, yet the network signal is not showing, the display hangs and several other issue. Do I need a drive? if yes, how can I get one? Anticipating your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Huawei e3131 on windows 10