Windows 10: HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Discus and support HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at a press event in San Francisco, HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for the enterprise market, including a new platform,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Source: HTC Vive launches full suite of premium VR offerings for businesses of all sizes - VIVE Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Mindweaver Win User

Virtual Reality Club

Added!

@Everybody
    I tried to go back a few posts and add users. If I added you and you don't want to be in the club house then let me know. Also, if I missed someone then let me know as well. *Toast :toast:

Current Members
    • Mindweaver - Oculus Rift [DK1]/FOV2GO/Google Cardboard v2.0/Freefly VR/HTC Vive
    • Locksmith - Oculus Rift[DK2]
    • silentbogo - Oculus Rift[DK1]
    • AphexDreamer - HTC Vive
    • Bjorn_Of_Iceland - HTC Vive
    • Guitar - HTC Vive
    • xkm1948 - HTC Vive
    • marmiteonpizza - HTC Vive
    • PainfulByte - Oculus Rift [DK1][DK2]/HTC Vive
    • PP Mguire - Oculus Rift [DK2]

Mindweaver, Nov 8, 2018
  3. AphexDreamer Win User
    Virtual Reality Club

HTC vive.

AphexDreamer, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Mindweaver Win User

Virtual Reality Club

Hey all this is a place to talk about anything to do with VR. I'll update this post as needed. I'd like to start off by sharing what I've been interested in. I've always been interested in VR, but up until the Oculus Rift Kickstarter I didn't think anything was affordable until Oculus Rift.

Currently released HMD's (Head Mounted Display)
    Not released headsets
    VR Software
    • Vireio Perception - This is a free driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D (Small list of games)
    • TriDef 3D - This is a paid driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D (This one has a large list of games)
    • vorpX - This is a paid driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D
    VR Games
    Virtual Reality News Websites
    Members
    • Mindweaver - Oculus Rift [DK1]/FOV2GO/Google Cardboard v2.0/HTC Vive/Gear VR
    • Locksmith - Oculus Rift[DK2]
    • silentbogo - Oculus Rift[DK1]
    • AphexDreamer - HTC Vive
    • Bjorn_Of_Iceland - HTC Vive
    • Guitar - HTC Vive/PSVR
    • xkm1948 - HTC Vive
    • marmiteonpizza - HTC Vive
    • PainfulByte - Oculus Rift [DK1][DK2]/HTC Vive
    • PP Mguire - Oculus Rift [DK2]
    • newconroer- Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • Urlyin - Razer HDK2
    • WhiteNoise - Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • P4-630 - Gear VR
    • Papahyooie - Oculus rift [CV1]
    • fritoking - Gear VR
    • Liviu Cojocaru - Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • infrared- HTC Vive
    To join just state you want to join. You don't have to own anything to be a member.

Mindweaver, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise - Similar Threads - HTC Vive announced

2. HTC Home Appis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTC Home Appis: Cannot download the app or get it to run, Any ideas 41655
  3. Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Simplygon Cloud; Optimizes Mixed Reality Development: Earlier this year, we announced the acquisition of Simplygon, a leader in 3D model optimization based in southern Sweden. As we continue our journey to bring the benefits of mixed reality to everyone, Simplygon is an important accelerant that makes it easier, faster, and...
  4. Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program: As part of our continuous efforts to help Windows developers monetize better through ads, we are very excited to announce the launch of the Windows Premium Ads Publishers Program – a curated collection of ad enabled apps that are best in class in terms of usage, engagement...
  5. VR headset manufacturers launch the Global Virtual Reality Association

in Windows 10 News
    VR headset manufacturers launch the Global Virtual Reality Association: With the virtual reality market poised to take off, several VR headset manufacturers are creating a nonprofit to foster the industry and develop best practices. The founding members of the Global Virtual Reality Association (GVRA) include Acer Starbreeze, Google, HTC VIVE,...
  6. How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible

in Windows 10 News
    How Microsoft Research is Making Virtual Reality Tangible: “Ask yourself how you really want to interact with virtual objects? The simple answer is that we want to handle them as if they are real, just reach out a hand to grasp them, pick them up, feel what they’re made of, and do all that in a natural way that requires no learning.”...
  7. Windows 10 + Oculus Rift = Virtual Reality Gaming Awesomeness

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 + Oculus Rift = Virtual Reality Gaming Awesomeness: Oculus VR, a leader in virtual reality, shared some details on what fans can expect to see when the Oculus Rift launches in 2016 earlier today at event in San Francisco and Head of Xbox Phil Spencer joined their CEO on stage to discuss a new partnership with Microsoft....
  8. Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality: [img] Today we are excited to announce SteamVR compatibility with Windows Mixed Reality. We have been working closely with Microsoft to make this happen and believe this is a big step in growing VR as an open platform for developers and consumers. Now players can use any...
  9. Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

in Windows 10 News
    Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone: Today, Alcatel announced the IDOL 4S with Windows 10 smartphone, featuring powerhouse flagship mobile specs, an in-box VR experience and innovative Windows 10 capabilities including Continuum*, Cortana** and Windows Hello***. The IDOL 4S will be available at T-Mobile stores...
  10. Is your PC Virtual Reality Ready?

in Windows 10 News
    Is your PC Virtual Reality Ready?: The SteamVR Performance Test measures your system's rendering power using a 2-minute sequence from Valves Aperture Robot Repair VR demo. After collecting the data it determines whether your system is capable of running VR content at 90fps and whether VR content can tune the...