Windows 10: HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Discus and support HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at a press event in San Francisco, HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for the enterprise market, including a new platform,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Source: HTC Vive launches full suite of premium VR offerings for businesses of all sizes - VIVE Blog

:)

Brink, Nov 8, 2018

2. Virtual Reality Club

Added!

@Everybody
    I tried to go back a few posts and add users. If I added you and you don't want to be in the club house then let me know. Also, if I missed someone then let me know as well. *Toast :toast:

Current Members
    • Mindweaver - Oculus Rift [DK1]/FOV2GO/Google Cardboard v2.0/Freefly VR/HTC Vive
    • Locksmith - Oculus Rift[DK2]
    • silentbogo - Oculus Rift[DK1]
    • AphexDreamer - HTC Vive
    • Bjorn_Of_Iceland - HTC Vive
    • Guitar - HTC Vive
    • xkm1948 - HTC Vive
    • marmiteonpizza - HTC Vive
    • PainfulByte - Oculus Rift [DK1][DK2]/HTC Vive
    • PP Mguire - Oculus Rift [DK2]

Mindweaver, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Virtual Reality Club

HTC vive.

AphexDreamer, Nov 8, 2018
  4. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

Virtual Reality Club

Hey all this is a place to talk about anything to do with VR. I'll update this post as needed. I'd like to start off by sharing what I've been interested in. I've always been interested in VR, but up until the Oculus Rift Kickstarter I didn't think anything was affordable until Oculus Rift.

Currently released HMD's (Head Mounted Display)
    Not released headsets
    VR Software
    • Vireio Perception - This is a free driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D (Small list of games)
    • TriDef 3D - This is a paid driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D (This one has a large list of games)
    • vorpX - This is a paid driver to let you play games in Stereoscopic 3D
    VR Games
    Virtual Reality News Websites
    Members
    • Mindweaver - Oculus Rift [DK1]/FOV2GO/Google Cardboard v2.0/HTC Vive/Gear VR
    • Locksmith - Oculus Rift[DK2]
    • silentbogo - Oculus Rift[DK1]
    • AphexDreamer - HTC Vive
    • Bjorn_Of_Iceland - HTC Vive
    • Guitar - HTC Vive/PSVR
    • xkm1948 - HTC Vive
    • marmiteonpizza - HTC Vive
    • PainfulByte - Oculus Rift [DK1][DK2]/HTC Vive
    • PP Mguire - Oculus Rift [DK2]
    • newconroer- Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • Urlyin - Razer HDK2
    • WhiteNoise - Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • P4-630 - Gear VR
    • Papahyooie - Oculus rift [CV1]
    • fritoking - Gear VR
    • Liviu Cojocaru - Oculus Rift [CV1]
    • infrared- HTC Vive
    To join just state you want to join. You don't have to own anything to be a member.

Mindweaver, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise

1. HTC Vive announced a premium virtual reality experience for enterprise - Similar Threads - HTC Vive announced

2. Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Microsoft + HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System ?????: Bonjour . peut on brancher ce casque. HTC Vive Cosmos Elite VR System . sur une des tablette surface de Microsoft Microsoft store faudra - t - il si oui des adapteur usb ou usb-c etc etc ? Merci d'avance de votre reponse. Cordialement. L....
  3. Virtual Reality Upgrade

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Virtual Reality Upgrade: Good morning. I installed the Virtual Reality update for MS2020 yesterday and would like to report the following observations while using an Oculus Rift headset. 1. There is a headset shaped black coloured frame in view in the headset and on the monitor. This is by far my...
  4. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with the...
  5. BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Only When Using HTC Vive w/ Wireless Adapter and Steam VR: Hi: First, thanks to any who read this and attempt to help. Second, apologies if I didn't follow the instructions correctly, but I read the stickied thread and believe I did. Now to my issue. I get the same BSOD error fairly consistently and only when using my HTC Vive with...
  6. HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Cosmos VR system available October 3 at $699: RmI8mLskRXs HTC VIVE® today announced features and functionality of the new VIVE COSMOS including upcoming pricing and availability, and pre-order bonuses. Vive Cosmos is the latest premium PC-based virtual reality (VR) system created with a new level of accessibility and...
  7. virtual reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    virtual reality: Can I use my PS4 vr headset on my hp pavillion? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-reality/b2d206b5-61a6-4584-b295-4928bf584bbd
  8. HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    HTC VIVE Focus Plus coming April 15, 2019: With sharper visuals, 6DoF controllers, “multi-mode” capability, VIVE WAVE Platform & @Viveport Infinity, the HTC VIVE Focus Plus provides commercial users unmatched standalone VR experience. Coming to VIVE™ | Discover Virtual Reality Beyond Imagination 4/15 for $799....
  9. HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR

in Windows 10 News
    HTC Vive Pro Eye, NVIDIA RTX and ZeroLight Push State of the Art in VR: [img] Whether you’re building a sleek virtual car buying experience or just want to unwind by taking a few swings of the bat, you’ll want to check out the new HTC Vive Pro Eye headset.Demonstrating VR’s enormous potential for professional applications and games, HTC VIVE is...
  10. Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone

in Windows 10 News
    Alcatel announces virtual reality enabled Windows 10 IDOL 4S phone: Today, Alcatel announced the IDOL 4S with Windows 10 smartphone, featuring powerhouse flagship mobile specs, an in-box VR experience and innovative Windows 10 capabilities including Continuum*, Cortana** and Windows Hello***. The IDOL 4S will be available at T-Mobile stores...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sharing htc vive base stations across multiple machines