Windows 10: HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10

Discus and support HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my blog posts I use HTML anchors to jump from one place to another in the same post, eg, in an interactive contents list. The jumps work fine in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisHughes4, Oct 2, 2018.

1. HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10

In my blog posts I use HTML anchors to jump from one place to another in the same post, eg, in an interactive contents list. The jumps work fine in browsers on my Android 8 phone, but not in browsers on my Windows 10 laptop.

I don't use CSS, just HTML. Eg, for the anchor:
    a name="intro"》《/a》
    and for the link:
    a href="#intro"》Introduction《/a》
    (Sorry, no HTML brackets on this phone keyboard!)

As it's the same in several browsers, Firefox, Chrome and Edge, would it be a Windows 10 issue?

Eg, see my post at:

https://soothfairy.com/2018/05/17/brexit-and-free-movement

I tried changing 'a name' to 'a id', but it still didn't work.

My blog platform is Wordpress.com. I've asked them - they suggested it's a Windows 10 issue.

:)

ChrisHughes4, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 2, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 2, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10

1. HTML anchors don't work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - HTML anchors don't

2. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  3. Windows 10 apps don't work

Windows 10 apps don't work: I bought a gaming PC last week and none of the pre-installed apps work, they open for a second and then close. I have tried all the solutions I found online, even letting the PC rest once and nothing. I have been using it for games and I have no problem with that, but I would...
  4. Windows 10 apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 apps don't work: I bought a gaming PC last week and none of the pre-installed apps work, they open for a second and then close. I have tried all the solutions I found online, even letting the PC rest once and nothing. I have been using it for games and I have no problem with that, but I would...
  5. Headphones don't work with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones don't work with Windows 10: I have a laptop that I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Since then my headphones do not transmit audio except for one time. When plugging them in I get a notification I have plugged a device into the audio jack. The sound from the speakers cuts out but nothing...
  6. Lock/anchor dictation focus to WordPad?

Lock/anchor dictation focus to WordPad?: I want to take notes in WordPad while browsing. i.e. I want to lock/anchor dictation's focus to wordpad so that while I browse/click on webpages (changing focus to the browser), I can dictate and have the text entered into WordPad. Thoughts/suggestions? Thx...
  7. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  8. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  9. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  10. Anchor your chosen favorite side bar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Anchor your chosen favorite side bar in Windows 10: Hi, I have a long list of favorites I always anchor to my favorite side bar, Question is :- Can I lock this into my settings so I don't have to keep setting them up every time I log in. Thanks in anticipation. Les 16640