Windows 10: HTML Folder

Discus and support HTML Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to embed a HTML folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-folder/85209f0d-7879-4415-b62a-6a6bad1d05cb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed W.Rosenthal, Aug 5, 2019.

1. HTML Folder

Is there a way to embed a HTML folder?

:)

Ed W.Rosenthal, Aug 5, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 5, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 5, 2019
  4. HTML Folder

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

HTML Folder

1. HTML Folder - Similar Threads - HTML Folder

2. convert html file to jpeg file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    convert html file to jpeg file?: I have a document that I need to send. It needs to be sent as a jpeg. How do I convert it to be accepted by the receiver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-html-file-to-jpeg-file/21f70c0f-026c-4afd-ace3-d960158f6eda"
  3. Html project in Blend 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Html project in Blend 2019: Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files. [ATTACH] Beside blend 2019 I have download an older...
  4. PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PDF document only saves as a HTML file with no option to print: I received a document clearly marked as a PDF but when I downloaded it it was saved as HTML file and it won't give me an option to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-document-only-saves-as-a-html-file-with-no/4a2d40f0-c14c-4d82-b99a-3de82931d3ff"
  5. HTML tables in Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    HTML tables in Powershell: All your HTML Tables are belong to us - Evotec GitHub - iainbrighton/PScribo: PowerShell documentation framework 135872
  6. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  7. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  8. W3C and WHATWG agree to collaborate on single version of HTML and DOM

in Windows 10 News
    W3C and WHATWG agree to collaborate on single version of HTML and DOM: Today W3C and the WHATWG signed an agreement to collaborate on the development of a single version of the HTML and DOM specifications. The Memorandum of Understanding jointly published as the WHATWG/W3C Joint Working Mode gives the specifics of this collaboration. This is the...
  9. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  10. I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I made a web page all in html and when i try to add to it it does not show up online why?: Why is my html not showing up when I add to my own web page that is online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-a-web-page-all-in-html-and-when-i-try-to/9fc7d8fa-37b5-4906-89d1-6a793e68b25c