Windows 10: HTML Folder

Discus and support HTML Folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a way to embed a HTML folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/html-folder/85209f0d-7879-4415-b62a-6a6bad1d05cb Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ed W.Rosenthal, Aug 5, 2019.

1. HTML Folder

Is there a way to embed a HTML folder?

:)

Ed W.Rosenthal, Aug 5, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 5, 2019
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 5, 2019
  4. HTML Folder

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

HTML Folder

1. HTML Folder - Similar Threads - HTML Folder

2. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  3. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  4. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  5. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  6. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  8. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  9. How To Keep html files and their associated folder together?

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Keep html files and their associated folder together?: For some time win10 has been saving everything I download in 'Downloads'. It got to 250G and over 60,000 files so I moved everything out of there. Tried to. It wouldn't go. So I tried highlighting and moving just the html and that worked - except it left the _files folders...
  10. Saving files in e-mail to folders in PDF only and Not html.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving files in e-mail to folders in PDF only and Not html.: When someone sends me a PDF file in an e-mail, I was able to download and save them in my folders as PDF files. Now when someone sends me a file, I try to download and save as PDF to my folders, but I can't. It only saves them as html. How can I change this. I noticed also...