Windows 10: Html project in Blend 2019

Discus and support Html project in Blend 2019 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck. The training guide book is asking me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GirlGeek_01, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Html project in Blend 2019

Hello Everyone,

I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck.

The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files.

Html project in Blend 2019 1ff0dccc-6cb7-4b8f-9452-126280f9206b?upload=true.png

Beside blend 2019 I have download an older version of blend (2012) to do the exact asked thing create a html project and run simple code. In the older version of blend it didn't worked because of the error please see below.

Html project in Blend 2019 1fc7f757-9dce-470f-a691-6660c21789f3?upload=true.png

I hope anyone can help me to find a solution for the problem, create a project html in Blend and run code.

***Moved from Office / Other***

:)

GirlGeek_01, Jul 16, 2019

2. Html project in Blend 2019

Hello Everyone,

I'm following a training guide for the Exam 70-480 from Microsoft but I'm a little stuck.

The training guide book is asking me to create a html file and in Blend 2019 I can only create XAML files.

Html project in Blend 2019 1ff0dccc-6cb7-4b8f-9452-126280f9206b?upload=true.png

Beside blend 2019 I have download an older version of blend (2012) to do the exact asked thing create a html project and run simple code. In the older version of blend it didn't worked because of the error please see below.

Html project in Blend 2019 1fc7f757-9dce-470f-a691-6660c21789f3?upload=true.png

I hope anyone can help me to find a solution for the problem, create a project html in Blend and run code.

***Moved from Office / Other***

GirlGeek_01, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    creating a website with Blend 2015

Can't help much as this is a Windows 10 Forum, but suggest you start here: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj171012.aspx

Erdeslawe, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Html project in Blend 2019

Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

I have just installed VS 2019 for a new project that will be only HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. so far, I have created a blank solution and an empty ASP.Net project.

To be sure the publishing works smoothly, should my default index.html file reside in the main project folder? Or, should I create a subfolder named "root" to hold this file?

Finally, are there any tips or warnings I should know about VS 2019 with client-side only code?

Paperboy99, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Html project in Blend 2019

1. Html project in Blend 2019 - Similar Threads - Html project Blend

2. HTML Editor with HTML Validation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HTML Editor with HTML Validation: Anyone know of a good HTML editor that has a built in validation tool like this: [ATTACH] Thanks, Sonnie
  3. Project 2019 throwing up "please reboot project" -- Fixed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Project 2019 throwing up "please reboot project" -- Fixed: I've been using Project legally for over 20 years - so I got a bit surprised to see when starting a blank new Project task yesterday I kept getting message -- Your license has been updated please re-boot project !!!! I was using the Work supplied version via Working remotely...
  4. Darkness Levels do not BLEND

in Windows 10 Customization
    Darkness Levels do not BLEND: I have been noticing lately that my display isn't displaying it's darker colors properly. I've tried to show someone else, but on their displays all of my images seem fine. I tried to open up Photoshop and make the smoothest dark gradients I can, yet no matter how much I...
  5. html

in Windows 10 Support
    html: There is something that I don't understand about a hyperlink: I did a copy/paste from a tutorial on a website which gave me the following : <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <h2>HTML Links</h2> <p><a href="https://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a></p> </body>...
  6. Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting up a client-side only HTML project in VS Community 2019 Preview: I have just installed VS 2019 for a new project that will be only HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. so far, I have created a blank solution and an empty ASP.Net project. To be sure the publishing works smoothly, should my default index.html file reside in the main project folder?...
  7. How to run .blend files

How to run .blend files: Tried to open a .blend file with the microsoft store blender app. It just refuses to open and when i try to add .blend file, the file does not work. Blender also does not appear....
  8. Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?

Is there a way to move .blend files to disc?: A blender file of mine is exceedingly large. I only want it present on my PC when I am actively working on it. I've tried with error...can I move it from File Explorer to the disc?...
  9. Project Professional 2019

Project Professional 2019: Through my work/school I was able to buy the above. Printout said from my personal device{computer} access order detail for next step on how to install and activate. What do I go to and where do I find access order details?...
  10. Alpha blending not support by GPU

in Windows 10 News
    Alpha blending not support by GPU: [ATTACH] Ideally, a pixel (picture element) on a screen is a combination of 3 colors (Red, Green, Blue). Almost any opaque color could be made out of this combination, however, many games and advanced photo editing tools use transparent and translucent [...] This post Your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. create html project in blend