Windows 10: HTML question

Discus and support HTML question in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to learn to make a hyperlink but when I type in the following example: <a href="http://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a>... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Frank1 Win User

HTML question

I'm trying to learn to make a hyperlink but when I type in the following example: <a href="http://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our HTML tutorial</a>
    <a href="html_images.asp">HTML Images</a>
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com/" target="_blank">Visit W3Schools!</a>
    I don't see a link to click on. Shouldn't there be a line under the words visit W3Schools to click on? Am I missing something?

:)

Frank1, Mar 6, 2019

2. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 6, 2019
  4. TIGR Win User

HTML question

Html or css pages!!!!

I don't fully understand your question. Are you looking for a list of web sites that use CSS vs HTML? CSS can significantly reduce code clutter and the overall size of web sites containing many files.

TIGR, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

HTML question

1. HTML question - Similar Threads - HTML question

2. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  3. Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problemas con Wacatac Trojan en archivos HTML creados por nuestra compañia.: Estamos teniendo problemas con defender puesto que cuando creamos archivos html que contienen la etiqueta <script> y zipeamos el contenido automaticamente defender los detecta como virus. Ya escanemaos las maquinas con diferentes antiviruas y ninguna detecta el virus, solo...
  4. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  5. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser: Title. Only one website is showing up as white HTML text on a black background. I'm currently on Chrome, but I tried Edge and Internet Explorer, still nothing. Tried different profiles, nothing. Hard reset, turning off extensions, nothing works. I'm not very knowledgeable...
  6. Specific website showing up as HTML code on every browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  8. every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...

every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i...: every time i click on "open with live server" to display my content of html in vs code i get a pop up message that "window is not responding". how to fix this issue ?...
  9. I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it?* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8
  10. i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i was using grammarly and saved a word document. somhow it was saved in an HTML file. how...: I was using grammarly and saved my document in word. somehow it was saved in an HTML file, how do i retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-using-grammarly-and-saved-a-word-document/722145dc-aabe-4fc7-acbd-8c4f1b30f0d8